Hunter Black friday deals

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
merv

Hunter Black friday deals

Post by merv »

looks as though Hunter having a bit of a sale online, quite how long Black Friday lasts is anyones guess
https://www.hunterboots.com/gb/en_gb/bl ... kvb_UXzchA
Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: Hunter Black friday deals

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

I have to admit, I can't understand the obsession with Hunter since they switched production from Scotland to China, the quality you once paid for just doesn't exist anymore, you're only paying for the name these days.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
merv

Post by merv »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: November 26th, 2017, 2:14 pm I have to admit, I can't understand the obsession with Hunter since they switched production from Scotland to China, the quality you once paid for just doesn't exist anymore, you're only paying for the name these days.
sorry, I just thought that I would post the link in case anybody was interested, please be assured I have no financial interest in this and it is by no way meant as an endorsement, but thank you for your input anyway
Rubberrainwear

Post by Rubberrainwear »

I was in COSTO yesterday and they had a load of Hunter macs in Karki, orange and white. I think they were about £170 pounds but they retail at £260 .
MuddyKatie

Post by MuddyKatie »

Back in the 1990s, hunter were making the only nice wellies, with everything else being cheap black Dunlop ones. These days, there are plenty of other companies out there making wellies as good as - or better than - hunters