Steph as a trannie in plastic

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
luvcapes&macks

Re: Steph as a trannie in plastic

Post by luvcapes&macks »

totally agree about the Romantica style pvc mac , they made one for me in their white on black polkadot material and ankle length , marvelously flowing and swishy to wear .
paula_gee

Post by paula_gee »

MissRachel wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 11:41 pm This is a way old post! I wish we had more CDs or Trannies posting.
Hi All, Hopefully me posting will bring this conversation to the fore once more.

Yes, i am a crossdresser/transvestite, who goes out in public socially, and having a love of Plastic and PVC, if the weather deems a coat, then i will be wearing one of my Shiny PVC Macs, these being mostly from Rainmac, when they were available.

Hope all is well with everybody

Paula xxx
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I love to be in pvc maid uniform and wear my plastic macs when out why are we called cross dressers i am a happy dresser, i would love too see some pics please send to my email or skype me, curtsy from jenny
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

JennieTransgender wrote: October 6th, 2021, 2:29 pm I love wearing feminine clothes and I have raincoats and shiny high heels boots often out in public, i posted my insta in the introduction thread
Just followed. 8-)
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)