Steph as a trannie in plastic

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mactosh

Re: Steph as a trannie in plastic

Post by mactosh »

Hi Stephie
Would love to hear about your TV adventures. Have you been out wearing a mac while femme or part femme underneath, I have several times and its just wonderful. Women certainly have the best of clothes and it makes me at times want to transition. I know you like PVC how about nylon?
Mactosh
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Well we love TVs as well as rainwear so that sounds perfect!
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
Maclover86

Post by Maclover86 »

Hi. I'm also a plastic mac wearing transvestite. I tend to wear fetish clothing, pvc and rubber, high heeled boots and shoes but usually with a plastic mac over. I also enjoy and have recently purchased from New Look a shiny black pvc cropped bikers jacket and matching skirt. It creaks and squeaks wonderfully when worn and feels and looks quite sexy. I am attracted to other fetish type transvestites and anyone else into plastic and rubber macs and shiny clothing. Maclover86
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Oh so nice to dress 👗 femme in my PVC , Plastic Mac's, I got hooked when seeing women dressed like so in a Relate magazine looking stern and dominant, so I wanted to find a woman dressed like them, but where ,so I decided I dress femme in PVC Rainwear.
Maclover86

Post by Maclover86 »

Hi again and what a lovely reply. Yes I agree we would make a good duo in our pvc and heels. New look does do some quite sexy items for fetish pvc transvestites like us. To go with my shiny pvc bikers jacket I have recently purchased a pair of tight pvc trousers to go with it. With either my 7" heeled mules(non-platform) or 8" platform Pleaser mules on I am hoping to achieve the shiny pvc biker chick look complete with wig and full, heavyish make-up. Not to everyone's taste here as it is mainly a rainwear forum, but as a fetishist I do enjoy trying different styles in pvc and rubber. Maclover
Maclover86

Post by Maclover86 »

I imagine you looked wonderful. I sometimes like to wear a plastic rain bonnet with a plastic mac. Can compliment the mac nicely. xx
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

Hi Steph,

I agree I have now nearly all women’s clothes in my wardrobe and obviously lots of shiny ones, and certainly over the last few years had more courage to go out totally female
GlendaS
Des

Post by Des »

I wish you were local to me I would accompany you on walks in the rain,I would of course be wearing a mans Pakamac, or I could dress up too, would love to do it .

Des x
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

This is a way old post! I wish we had more CDs or Trannies posting.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

Hi Steph you sound lovely i only dress at home usually in my pvc maid uniform as i am very submissive , i also have several pac a macs mens and ladies and wear my gents when out as often as possible. I would love to see you r photos and maybe send some of me. Why do they call us cross dressers im always a happy dresser i love to be in uniform,
curtsy from jenny