Steph as a trannie in plastic

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Stephie

Steph as a trannie in plastic

Post by Stephie » November 8th, 2017, 2:40 pm

....among over things!

I think I posted here some while back about my transition to a part time transvestite. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but the combination of wearing a plastic or rubber raincoat over feminine attire is my big buzz.

Posted a couple previous articles about Elements Rainwear and New Look and other stores selling PU items.

Plastic is big fashion thing. Elements Romantica raincoat has got a big hit with retro lady followers coupled with The Bonnit, a Canadian company selling chic rainbonnets and great lady followers on Instagram too.

So if you’re a bit femme like me, there’s a lot of choice and fun to be had. I take photos in dresses without a mac but with a rainbonnet too, all made up for effect too.

Apologies for the rambling. I don’t put anything on forums and can share photos with trusted individuals if anyone is interested.

xxxx to you all

Steph

mactosh

Re: Steph as a trannie in plastic

Post by mactosh » November 10th, 2017, 7:29 am

Hi Stephie
Would love to hear about your TV adventures. Have you been out wearing a mac while femme or part femme underneath, I have several times and its just wonderful. Women certainly have the best of clothes and it makes me at times want to transition. I know you like PVC how about nylon?
Mactosh

JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick » November 11th, 2017, 7:29 pm

Well we love TVs as well as rainwear so that sounds perfect!
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts

Maclover86

Post by Maclover86 » November 11th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Hi. I'm also a plastic mac wearing transvestite. I tend to wear fetish clothing, pvc and rubber, high heeled boots and shoes but usually with a plastic mac over. I also enjoy and have recently purchased from New Look a shiny black pvc cropped bikers jacket and matching skirt. It creaks and squeaks wonderfully when worn and feels and looks quite sexy. I am attracted to other fetish type transvestites and anyone else into plastic and rubber macs and shiny clothing. Maclover86

Stephie

Post by Stephie » November 17th, 2017, 5:50 am

mactosh wrote:
November 10th, 2017, 7:29 am
Hi Stephie
Would love to hear about your TV adventures. Have you been out wearing a mac while femme or part femme underneath, I have several times and its just wonderful. Women certainly have the best of clothes and it makes me at times want to transition. I know you like PVC how about nylon?
Mactosh
Not been out as Steph but I would love to one day given the right environment and opportunity. I agree with the fashions and that’s why I enjoy freely buying women’s clothing and shoes and browsing in stores

Stephie

Post by Stephie » November 17th, 2017, 5:54 am

Maclover86 wrote:
November 11th, 2017, 11:34 pm
Hi. I'm also a plastic mac wearing transvestite. I tend to wear fetish clothing, pvc and rubber, high heeled boots and shoes but usually with a plastic mac over. I also enjoy and have recently purchased from New Look a shiny black pvc cropped bikers jacket and matching skirt. It creaks and squeaks wonderfully when worn and feels and looks quite sexy. I am attracted to other fetish type transvestites and anyone else into plastic and rubber macs and shiny clothing. Maclover86
Maclover, you’re a New Look gal like me. I love the sound of the jacket, I have my PVC skirt or leggings. What a duo we’d be! I do need some time to get Steph made up and try different combinations with macs, patent ankle boots and my favourite pink patent shoes xx

rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme » November 19th, 2017, 3:46 pm

Oh so nice to dress 👗 femme in my PVC , Plastic Mac's, I got hooked when seeing women dressed like so in a Relate magazine looking stern and dominant, so I wanted to find a woman dressed like them, but where ,so I decided I dress femme in PVC Rainwear.

Maclover86

Post by Maclover86 » November 21st, 2017, 11:15 pm

Hi again and what a lovely reply. Yes I agree we would make a good duo in our pvc and heels. New look does do some quite sexy items for fetish pvc transvestites like us. To go with my shiny pvc bikers jacket I have recently purchased a pair of tight pvc trousers to go with it. With either my 7" heeled mules(non-platform) or 8" platform Pleaser mules on I am hoping to achieve the shiny pvc biker chick look complete with wig and full, heavyish make-up. Not to everyone's taste here as it is mainly a rainwear forum, but as a fetishist I do enjoy trying different styles in pvc and rubber. Maclover