New Look through the year

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Stephie

New Look through the year

Post by Stephie » November 8th, 2017, 2:31 pm

As a part time trannie I love the UK New Look store. Earlier around summer they were selling transparent PVC patterned jackets as well as bright coloured PU ones. In the autumn and winter collection, I have bought a soft patent vinyl mini skirt and patent leggings, both in black. To compliment, I bought patent textured ankle boots, UK size 9 to fit male size 8.

I love to wear these with tops and they go well with a long plastic mac, hood up or head scarf tied.

Top Shop have been selling pvc jackets and even long plastic raincoats throughout the year. Also vinyl short skirts and jeans / leggings. Mango are selling similar and a long patent pvc coat. Zara had a red crinkly pvc skirt and River Island sell PU skirts. I think the age of faux leather is here, so if you want something to wear under your mac, then take a look!

xxxxx

Steph

pvclovering

Re: New Look through the year

Post by pvclovering » November 23rd, 2017, 6:29 pm

I am not a tv or cross dresser but have no problems with people who are. I wish I had the courage to buy the transparent patterned PVC jackets though when they were on sale earlier in the year. They looked, and felt really good.