Best job for rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mactim

Re: Best job for rainwear

Post by mactim »

I would think that working in Hunter Shop or Mackintosh Shop in London would be a good job as you get to try all the new macs on when they come in. You see the different customers trying on, telling them how good they look in them and you get a good discount when you buy one and you're expected to wear one to work. When I was younger I always thought that working in the School Uniform shop would be a good job as everyday you'd see rows of regulation gaberdine macs in different colours. happy days!
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

Sometimes I dream of being volunteer in the department for nylon and PVC raincoats in a secondhand store.
Then you have to wear a nylon raincoat while helping other ladies find the nylon and PVC raincoats they want. ;-)
mactim

Post by mactim »

I would also think that working in a Shop like Weathervain would be a good job as you'd spent everyday with that lovely rubber aroma in the air.
You could also try on a mac whenever you wanted and talk to mac enthusiasts and help them design their own bespoke macs. Then at the end of the day, you'd just select a different mac each day to wear home!