Rainwear and Cross Dressing

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
warmac

Re: Rainwear and Cross Dressing

Post by warmac »

iluvpvc wrote: January 12th, 2021, 4:13 pm I have pics of rainwear while cross dressing on my Flickr site
https://www.flickr.com/photos/60000335@N06/
nothing I like more than wearing a pvc mac or 2.
Wonderful pictures and outfits. Thanks for sharing.
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I love to be made to wear my pvc maid uniform I would have put a pic on here but don't know how to, curtsy from jenny
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

maidjenny wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 6:26 am I love to be made to wear my pvc maid uniform I would have put a pic on here but don't know how to, curtsy from jenny
You need a photo imaging host site (Imgur.com) or the likes.
Register it is free
Follow their instuctions
When photos are uploaded
Click on BB code on right side of image to up load for forums
Copy link
Paste link on to subject on here
Submit as normal.
Job done!
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

I dress in nylon rain wear as I'm trans , I have womans nylon waterproofs and padded coats I love dressing in womans waterproofs.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Hotnylon123 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 10:41 am I dress in nylon rain wear as I'm trans , I have womans nylon waterproofs and padded coats I love dressing in womans waterproofs.
Padded coats sounds fun...
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Hotnylon123 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 10:41 am I dress in nylon rain wear as I'm trans , I have womans nylon waterproofs and padded coats I love dressing in womans waterproofs.
Mmm sounds lovely .love women's waterproof rainwear and shiny padded coats over the top and make me nice and sweaty .tied up in theme is even better
Mrwhitefish

Post by Mrwhitefish »

Well when the market is not really catered for men of course we are going to cross dress as I don't know about you guys but i haven't really come across nice men's PVC plastics or boots .
There is some on the market but few and far between so what other options do we have .
So we buy and endulge in women's plastics and boots as the womens stuff has every colour style and option available you name it you can purchase it .
What options for men is there really blue green yellow black or the od Camo set here and there 🤷 ...
Same for rainboots women's has so many beautiful options unlike men's boots utility black or green hunters
What's it matter what gender it's taylard to or for if you love plastic rainwear youl wear it regardless it's either
you like it or you don't 🤷 .
So yes i do cross dress do i cross dress in public no i don't.
i cross dress at home behind closed doors or out in the
woods for my own pleasure and fun I'm not hurting anyone doing it so i cross dress in beautiful boots and plastics what's wrong with that and my friend who also enjoys wearing nice plastics and boots with me and likes hanging out with me dressed in her stunning outfits tells me all the time i look sexy as hell in my out fits and she has the time of her life with me going on bush walks and playing in the mud and stomping around through the woods enjoying herself not being judged free to unwind have fun and not feel weird about it as i also get the same luxury and not be judged or frowned upon doing so .so yep i 100% cross dress . 🤷 .
Last edited by Mrwhitefish on January 7th, 2023, 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mrwhitefish wrote: January 7th, 2023, 8:28 am Well when the market is not really catered for men of course we are going to cross dress as I don't know about you guys but i haven't really come across nice men's PVC plastics or boots .
There is some on the market but few and far between so what other options do we have .
So we buy and endulge in women's plastics and boots as the womens stuff has every colour style and option available you name it you can purchase it .
What options for men is there really blue green yellow black or the od Camo set here and there 🤷 ...
Same for rainboots women's has so many beautiful options unlike men's boots utility black or green hunters
What's it matter what gender it's taylard to or for if you love plastic rainwear youl wear it regardless it's either
woods for my own pleasure and fun I'm not hurting anyone doing it so i cross dress in beautiful boots and plastics what's wrong with that and my friend who also enjoys wearing nice plastics and boots with me and likes hanging out with me dressed in her stunning outfits tells me all the time i look sexy as hell in my out fits and she has the time of her life with me going on bush walks and playing in the mud and stomping around through the woods enjoying herself not being judged free to unwind have fun and not feel weird about it as i also get the same luxury and not be judged or frowned upon doing so .so yep i 100% cross dress . 🤷 .
Nylon macs wrote: December 26th, 2022, 5:06 pm
Mmm sounds lovely .love women's waterproof rainwear and shiny padded coats over the top and make me nice and sweaty .tied up in theme is even better
Mrwhitefish wrote: January 7th, 2023, 8:28 am Well when the market is not really catered for men of course we are going to cross dress as I don't know about you guys but i haven't really come across nice men's PVC plastics or boots .
Nylon macs wrote: December 26th, 2022, 5:06 pm
Sounds like you and your friend haves a wonderful time dressed up a d playing in the forest and mud .👍👍
jsatincape@yahoo.com

Post by jsatincape@yahoo.com »

Joining into this conversation regarding cross dressing I find it to be difficult to identify what actually started me off, the same regarding wearing ladies rubber mackintoshes, hooded rubber capes, cagoules, hooded anoraks and ladies clothes in general.
I think regarding rubber mackintoshes and capes the source of my fetish was my grandmother whom on rainy days wore them, at 4 yoa the sight of her, the smell of the garments, the sound etc remained and a fetish developed and carried on up to present times.
Regarding dressing up as a woman, although the thought had occurred in earlier years, I did not attempt to do so until I was lucky enough to met a woman who suggested I do so and indeed encouraged me some 15 years ago, since then and now at 77 yoa I cross dress as often as I'm able and in varying styles of female atire

www.flickr.com/photos/32733816@N00

In my humble opinion I find the satisfaction and enjoyment far more heightened when in the company of a consenting female, an elderly male admirer or another cross dresser however as that old saying goes 'It takes all types'
Patricia xxx
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Some great images there x