Rainwear and Cross Dressing

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylon macs

Re: Rainwear and Cross Dressing

Post by Nylon macs »

jsatincape@yahoo.com wrote: January 15th, 2023, 1:24 pm Joining into this conversation regarding cross dressing I find it to be difficult to identify what actually started me off, the same regarding wearing ladies rubber mackintoshes, hooded rubber capes, cagoules, hooded anoraks and ladies clothes in general.
I think regarding rubber mackintoshes and capes the source of my fetish was my grandmother whom on rainy days wore them, at 4 yoa the sight of her, the smell of the garments, the sound etc remained and a fetish developed and carried on up to present times.
Regarding dressing up as a woman, although the thought had occurred in earlier years, I did not attempt to do so until I was lucky enough to met a woman who suggested I do so and indeed encouraged me some 15 years ago, since then and now at 77 yoa I cross dress as often as I'm able and in varying styles of female atire

www.flickr.com/photos/32733816@N00

In my humble opinion I find the satisfaction and enjoyment far more heightened when in the company of a consenting female, an elderly male admirer or another cross dresser however as that old saying goes 'It takes all types'
Patricia xxx
Looking lovely in your photos in Flickr .love the one in your pink satin mac.
And the one where your tied up on the bed hooded in your satin silver mac very sexy xx
PVCCoatedNylon

Post by PVCCoatedNylon »

I posted here a while ago and decided I must go back to being "normal"

I got KoKart one piece 100% for less than £20, put it on backwards drives me nuts, Got leggings and dresses, bit limited... best dress I ever got to wear was 3 different wedding dresses, I love wearing womens raincoats, corsets and leggings! I want it to be rainy day and women makes me wear PVC coat tied well tiedd and walk miles! Wearing a wedding dress with lovely tight corset so hard to get off so kept on for 18 hours! wow wow ow! Had PVC coat undernearth!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Sounds lovely
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Love wearing wedding dress and a cagoule!
Lets get swishy!
Mrwhitefish

Post by Mrwhitefish »

[quote=warmac post_id=56650 time=1626162228 user_id=5315]
[quote=iluvpvc post_id=53462 time=1610468039 user_id=6423]
I have pics of rainwear while cross dressing on my Flickr site
https://www.flickr.com/photos/60000335@N06/
nothing I like more than wearing a pvc mac or 2.
[/quote]

Wonderful pictures and outfits. Thanks for sharing.
[/quote]

You look beautiful in your plastics I think you would also look good wearing some nice sexy tall shiny gumboots also with your plastic outfits some nice shiny pink and yellow and sky-blue ones would look amazing with them outfits .
Wish I was near you I'd love to dress up and just hang out and wear my platics also all mixed matched with a sexy pair of tall boots on also 👌 🤷👍😁
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

annabell-cagoule wrote: January 20th, 2023, 3:21 pm Love wearing wedding dress and a cagoule!
Another for your new collection of photos, perhaps? 😉
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Nylon macs wrote: January 15th, 2023, 6:48 pm
jsatincape@yahoo.com wrote: January 15th, 2023, 1:24 pm Joining into this conversation regarding cross dressing I find it to be difficult to identify what actually started me off, the same regarding wearing ladies rubber mackintoshes, hooded rubber capes, cagoules, hooded anoraks and ladies clothes in general.
I think regarding rubber mackintoshes and capes the source of my fetish was my grandmother whom on rainy days wore them, at 4 yoa the sight of her, the smell of the garments, the sound etc remained and a fetish developed and carried on up to present times.
Regarding dressing up as a woman, although the thought had occurred in earlier years, I did not attempt to do so until I was lucky enough to met a woman who suggested I do so and indeed encouraged me some 15 years ago, since then and now at 77 yoa I cross dress as often as I'm able and in varying styles of female atire

In my humble opinion I find the satisfaction and enjoyment far more heightened when in the company of a consenting female, an elderly male admirer or another cross dresser however as that old saying goes 'It takes all types'
Patricia xxx
And the one where your tied up on the bed hooded in your satin silver mac very sexy xx
Yes very sexy indeed. Looking lovely as always xxx
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Nylon macs wrote: January 21st, 2023, 7:47 pm
Nylon macs wrote: January 15th, 2023, 6:48 pm

Patricia xxx
Yes very sexy indeed. Looking lovely as always xxx
You could seduce me very easily dressed like that.you just need to handcuff me and I'm yours xxlooking lovely
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

MrCagoule wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:37 am
annabell-cagoule wrote: January 20th, 2023, 3:21 pm Love wearing wedding dress and a cagoule!
I don’t know where my wedding dress is at the mo, i know it needed a clean on the hem, it’s very pale mint green colour with diamantés on it, i love it, not sure i’d fit in it at the mo,
Will have to see if i can find it and if i can, maybe you get lucky with a photo of me in it with a cagoule too
Lets get swishy!
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

annabell-cagoule wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 6:36 pm
MrCagoule wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:37 am
I don’t know where my wedding dress is at the mo, i know it needed a clean on the hem, it’s very pale mint green colour with diamantés on it, i love it, not sure i’d fit in it at the mo,
Will have to see if i can find it and if i can, maybe you get lucky with a photo of me in it with a cagoule too
🤞🤞🤞