Rainwear and Cross Dressing

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwearlvr

Re: Rainwear and Cross Dressing

Post by rainwearlvr »

I'm in this group as well. 8-) 8-)
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
junerose

Post by junerose »

I so love dressing as a female and wearing pvc or rubber rainwear. Just had a short break in Dumbleton and wore a rubber lined red satin cape. Also wore some pvc macs in the rain as well, it was so sexy to enjoy myself like that.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I am trans and have learned that folks don’t give too hoots mainly how you present, i am lucky that i pass as female and have hones my make up skills, as for buttons on right or left, I don’t think many folks know that, or that brands such as north face and haglofs, sherpa all have zips / buttons that do up the ‘wrong’ side for all their clothing, male or female.
Lets get swishy!
Buttons

Post by Buttons »

I have been wearing PVC and latex ladies apparel for many a year but mostly indoors. I do like to wear my ladies rubber lined raincoat out side but only when it is raining. I get very hard when doing this and enjoy the feeling immensely.
Bring on the rain :D
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

I've been crossdressing for years and love the different styles and fashions of women's clothing and footwear. My main fetish of course is capes and cloaks, and I have a decent collection ranging in styles and textiles, lengths, and of course colours.

I was in a relationship (which turned out to be toxic) but my partner (then) was open minded about my loves for crossdressing, bdsm, and other similar fetishes. I broke up with her, and met another lovely lady who I ended up marrying. She is also in the know about my fetishes and has seen me dressed in various outfits of PVC, leather, lycra, and velvet. I attended a fetish ball (which was a LOT of fun!) dressed fully in PVC. I had a blast!

When it comes to rainwear, I have a good collection of capes from the wonderful folk at PVC-U-LIKE and wear them often. I like to think that my crossdressing goes hand in hand with my love of rain capes.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

capefetish wrote: January 7th, 2020, 4:53 am I've been crossdressing for years and love the different styles and fashions of women's clothing and footwear. My main fetish of course is capes and cloaks, and I have a decent collection ranging in styles and textiles, lengths, and of course colours.

I was in a relationship (which turned out to be toxic) but my partner (then) was open minded about my loves for crossdressing, bdsm, and other similar fetishes. I broke up with her, and met another lovely lady who I ended up marrying. She is also in the know about my fetishes and has seen me dressed in various outfits of PVC, leather, lycra, and velvet. I attended a fetish ball (which was a LOT of fun!) dressed fully in PVC. I had a blast!

When it comes to rainwear, I have a good collection of capes from the wonderful folk at PVC-U-LIKE and wear them often. I like to think that my crossdressing goes hand in hand with my love of rain capes.
I love capes Dear!
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Buttons wrote: January 7th, 2020, 12:32 am I have been wearing PVC and latex ladies apparel for many a year but mostly indoors. I do like to wear my ladies rubber lined raincoat out side but only when it is raining. I get very hard when doing this and enjoy the feeling immensely.
Hello Buttons! Please post some pictures Dear.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

annabell-cagoule wrote: January 6th, 2020, 11:09 pm I am trans and have learned that folks don’t give too hoots mainly how you present, i am lucky that i pass as female and have hones my make up skills, as for buttons on right or left, I don’t think many folks know that, or that brands such as north face and haglofs, sherpa all have zips / buttons that do up the ‘wrong’ side for all their clothing, male or female.
I love it when I go out and people say I am good looking as a lady!
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

junerose wrote: January 6th, 2020, 10:48 pm I so love dressing as a female and wearing pvc or rubber rainwear. Just had a short break in Dumbleton and wore a rubber lined red satin cape. Also wore some pvc macs in the rain as well, it was so sexy to enjoy myself like that.
Sounds wonderful! Can you post pictures?
SEWelly

Post by SEWelly »

I've done this too and do find it enjoyable! I used to have a pair of Silver Wet Look Leggings I always wore under my PVC Rain Suit - it is so much easier putting boots on over them instead of Jeans.

I'm thinking of buying this for some fun as well: https://www.asos.com/wild-honey/wild-ho ... 20jumpsuit