The Hussar

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
blackmacjay

The Hussar

Post by blackmacjay »

Does any reader have any experience with the "Hussar" mackintosh from Weathervain.

Just ordered one so I wondered ................
spitfire617

Re: The Hussar

Post by spitfire617 »

blackmacjay wrote: August 25th, 2017, 12:37 pm Does any reader have any experience with the "Hussar" mackintosh from Weathervain.

Just ordered one so I wondered ................
No but they look ok!
I thought about having one but not as yet
Bullitt

Post by Bullitt »

I've been trying to get my wife to buy the Hussar in black PU for years. "Too expensive" she says "to buy online without trying it on first. Need to see how it looks on me".
However I now see Weathervain are offering a new 'trenchcoat' and 'Shewsbury' in PU. That's more mainstream and her style, so might try and persuade her she needs a new raincoat for the Autumn.

What material did you order Blackmacjay?
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I ordered her a green satin single-texture. It is intended for later in the year and it'll get me in trouble just because ......
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

blackmacjay wrote: August 25th, 2017, 3:22 pm I ordered her a green satin single-texture. It is intended for later in the year and it'll get me in trouble just because ......
I'm sure that your wife will appreciate and love her new mackintosh but............. I'm intrigued...............how will it get you in trouble ?.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

She will say she has too many rubber-lined mackintoshes.

But I'm the one with the fetish.
blackmacjay

The Hussar and the Fetish

Post by blackmacjay »

That response I gave to jenni now begs a question.

Is it that men are the fetishists to mackintoshes in their family?

Now, as far as I know, my wife does not share my fetish desires but likes mackintoshes because "they keep her nice and warm".

Do women share the fetish side of mackintoshes and do some drive it?

Or is it just us, the male side, with wives or girlfriends who tolerate our fetishes or something like it?

And, are there some poor saps whose wife truly hates it?

I think I am lucky but am I really?
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

I guess that you would call me a fetishist.

I just love rubber and PVC rainwear and rubber wellies/waders. It all started when I discovered that quality PVC rainwear gave good protection from wind, rain and 'other stuff' in my teens. From the early days wearing a PVC cycle cape I found that boys were attracted to it and me in it and ever since I have used my PVC and SBR macks and boots to find me male attention but, having found the attention, I give 'good value' in the sex stakes. The protection element can cope with all sorts of fluids aimed at me and I love it
rubnylon2

Post by rubnylon2 »

I have a Hussar style SBR which is absolutely fabulous, very well made has a wonderful aroma and feels sensational
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Thank you rubynylon2. That was good to know!!! Except my order is not in SBR but in satin.

Somehow, I don't think the SBR would be her favorite.