Topshop Plastic Raincoat

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pvcluver

Re: Topshop Plastic Raincoat

Post by pvcluver »

Well done. Yes they look and feel really nice and I'd be OK going out in it (as a male!). Thunderstorms seem to have passed me by, so still waiting! Hope you get some rain soon
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Well done! Yes they feel great to wear and I (as a male) would be ok going out in it. The thunderstorms seem to have missed me so I'm still waiting! Hope you get some rain soon
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

Rain at last today so wore my new mac to work. It was much admired by my fellow traveller sand work colleagues ,kept me dry..................it certainly past the test and it will enable me to be less reliant om my rubber-lined mackintoshes which I've had for many years.
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

We had steady rain here for a couple of hours on Tuesday evening so I went out my new Topshop mac. Walked into and around my local town centre and didn't get any strange looks (not that I got any admiring glances either!) although there weren't many people around. I enjoyed running my hand over the wet surface of the raincoat and am very pleased with it
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

Tuesday was a good evening for it in west London. Seemed like quite a few women took the opportunity to wear their new acquisitions including several that have been discussed here recently.
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

It's been raining steadily here this evening, so took the opportunity for another walk in the rain in my Topshop plastic raincoat. Just wish I had had someone to share the experience with
jodie

Post by jodie »

I went to Topshop Oxford Circus last night again and bought yet another of their frosted black plastic raincoats. I now have six in various sizes with out the slogans on. I decided I should have one more before they sell out and had a rail of all the plastic raincoat out with the slogans on in all the colours and sizes on display.I only saw one lady try a blue one on then she put it back.But I also saw and was very tempted to buy one of their black shiny pvc anoraks as there was one on the rail in just my size but sadly could not afford it.I then went to Marks and Spencers and tried on a very smart trechcoat in my size just to have a look as a possible future purchase.
FetishpaarGG

Post by FetishpaarGG »

Bought one for my wife and me. Only of the few raincoats that are plastic on the inside, too.
they do not 100% hide what's underneath, great effect. Can't wait for a little rain :-)

Unfortunately we had to return them, they are way too big sized, Quality is OK, but you should order at least 2 numbers in size smaller.
Last edited by FetishpaarGG on August 6th, 2017, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
jodie

Post by jodie »

All now sold out apart from the raincoats with the slogans . Glad I bought six in various sizes.I will treasure them for a long time to come. I am now looking for a trench coat to wear with my plastic raincoats without spending a load of money. Any ideas where. ???
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

So at long last it arrives :) but it's EVA not plastic or PVC :(
So I've already put it away, doubtful I will ever wear it.
What a let down.