Nylon Macs

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mactim

Nylon Macs

Post by mactim »

My preferred macs of choice are rubber based..SBR's Double, single textured etc but during this warmer weather I've been getting much more interested in Nylon macs. I like the smooth feel of them and I have a couple which I like wearing together and enjoy feeling them slide against each other. Does anyone know of a good supplier/s of nylon macs as I would like to increase my collection and enjoying more sliding!
Rives

Re: Nylon Macs

Post by Rives »

My favourite too. Takes me back to my school days in early 80s
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

I like the feeling of nylon on skin too.
I wear my nylonmac every day.
plasticxxxfun

Post by plasticxxxfun »

Seeing the heading .."Nylon macs" ..The ones shared from ebay.....2326b7722c..I bought one of these in preference to the gent"s one and I was highly del.ighted......Okay it is a mac designed for ladies but I wear mine out.....No one takes any notice..why should they..they are too busy with their I-Pads etc too notince a guy in a ladies mac
mactosh

Post by mactosh »

I too wear ladies nylon macs, what colour mac do you go out in plasticxxxfun?
I also love to wear and do also wear when out the nylon rainjackets for sale in the likes of ASDA with fancy designs and mixed colours, they are so swishy and lovely against the skin. I have seven now.
Mactosh
NylonMack

Post by NylonMack »

Hello everyone. New on here and was instantly drawn to this header in particular. As will be apparent to you all, by my user name, I have a particular interest in this subject and would hope to make a connection with anyone who shares my passion.
mactosh

Post by mactosh »

Hi Nylonmack
Glad to hear there is another fan of nylon macks. I find the swish and silky texture of the nylon mack very attractive. I have both full length and jacket/cagoule types. I must also confess that all mine are womens. I also wear mine out in public sometimes even when not raining. How about you?
Mactosh
NylonMack

Post by NylonMack »

Mine are mainly navy blue nylon, with buttons. No poppers, no zips. I do wear mine in public, but not locally, where I might be recognised. I go shopping in distant towns and of course, woodland walks.
mactosh

Post by mactosh »

All my macks are with hood, I really like wearing the hood up. I have three in red a few in black and navy and one in pink and a beige and also a gold one by 'Totes'. The Totes nylon macks of the 1970's are very noisy and silky, I have four.
Does anyone on the forum like the the patterned and hooded cagoules that are everywhere today?