Elements Rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
hotwilly

Re: Elements Rainwear

Post by hotwilly »

WealdenMac wrote: September 12th, 2017, 8:44 am Pleased to see from my Twitter account that Elements Rainwear is continuing to achieve traction with the young vintage clothing community, at least one of whom posted a picture of herself giving her new mac a twirl in the rain at Goodwood Revival.
Must have missed her, I was there Friday and Sunday and distinct lack of PVC rainwear. Saw just a few ladies in 60's PVC coats, a couple in the run way clear plastic ones, the rest were festival capes though did spot couple of older gents in there heavy mackintoshes, cream and full length, Weathervain? I was in my PUL black mac
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

I believe I found the picture in question on Friday morning. It's on this woman's Twitter but I can't watch the video (?) as I'm not on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/whatkatiediduk?lang=en

The Daily Mail have a great shot of a sixties mini skirted girl in a clear plastic mac. Sadly, the bikini beach girls that were dressed in plastic macs last year didn't seem to be there this year. I couldn't get tickets, sold out at Easter time!

Phil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ather.html
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Thanks Phil
Twitter video worked for me even though I don't " Twitter" lol
Friday morning was wet as was Sunday afternoon
I bought 6 tickets for each day in February
Last Tuesday one couple dropped out, managed to sell their Sunday tickets but not Fridays.
The RAC 1 HR race on Sunday was made interesting by the wet track
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)