Anyone had one of these?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
spitfire617

Anyone had one of these?

Post by spitfire617 »

Any one had any dealings with this company?

http://www.hamiltonclassicsrainwear.co. ... ection.htm

Paul
Domino

Re: Anyone had one of these?

Post by Domino »

Paul, I think you will find the answer to your question if you search this forum for "Hamilton".
As I said in the thread "Hamilton Macs", Ian Turton died last year and Ayshea Dwyer of rubberrainwear.com has taken over the business. Ayshea is herself a member of this forum; her user name is rubbrrrainwear (note the expected e is replaced by an r).
I have not bought one of their macs personally - as always with rubber raincoats, they are not cheap. Nevertheless, I was at one time toying with the idea of buying one for my g/f, but she has developed a dangerous allergy to rubber and cannot now wear them. A pity as they are lovely macs. I have always found Ayshea to be extremely helpful.
spitfire617

Re: Anyone had one of these?

Post by spitfire617 »

Domino wrote: May 23rd, 2017, 10:02 am Paul, I think you will find the answer to your question if you search this forum for "Hamilton".
As I said in the thread "Hamilton Macs", Ian Turton died last year and Ayshea Dwyer of rubberrainwear.com has taken over the business. Ayshea is herself a member of this forum; her user name is rubbrrrainwear (note the expected e is replaced by an r).
I have not bought one of their macs personally - as always with rubber raincoats, they are not cheap. Nevertheless, I was at one time toying with the idea of buying one for my g/f, but she has developed a dangerous allergy to rubber and cannot now wear them. A pity as they are lovely macs. I have always found Ayshea to be extremely helpful.
Thank you for your help.
I will look for your post.
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
My aim is too try to find a cape for my lady.

Paul