sexy smells

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
kinkycumbria

sexy smells

Post by kinkycumbria »

we all know how good rubber rainwear and lingerie smells its 30% of the attraction surely, but i once had a girlfriend who wihile lovbed to play in rubber, was not keen on the smell, but she did get turned on by the plastic smell you get with cheap shower curtains and paddling pools i am sure you knwo the smell i mean
she told me she would spend many a summer Sunday morning in the summer in her garden shed arousedas she smelled and touched the paddling pool of her kids
anyone else any smell fetishes
rubbermac

Re: sexy smells

Post by rubbermac »

Old oilskin capes always does it for me
mactim

Post by mactim »

You can't beat the smell of a wet double textured riding Mac!
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

The musty smell of vintage PVC rainwear and old oilskins work for me, the aroma of brand new PVC gear is nice too, but the old stuff is much better.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

The SBR Mac when worn on a hot sunny day with a matching sou'wester & rubber wellies. !!
mactim

Post by mactim »

I agree..but really what you need is a wet day in summer when you get soaked in a downpour and then then the sun comes out and you can see the sun drying out the mac and a rubberry perfume steam coming off the mac..heaven!..Even better in a double textured mac where the the rain has absorbed into the fabric!
evad

Post by evad »

Make mine PVC, thank you! Rainy days in the car find me with one of my girlie pvc raincoats on- love pulling my raincoated forearm across my nose- especially if the sleeve has gotten wet hanging out of the driver's window!
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

I used to find the combination of a rubberised or soft plastic fabric and a woman's sweet perfume very arousing.