Which? long or short?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
HeatherluvsPVC

Which? long or short?

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

If you had the choice what length and style of raincoat would you prefer to see/wear
Personally I would opt for a tightly belted, full length, hooded and storm vented shiny black PVC raincoat?

Heather
Rives

Re: Which? long or short?

Post by Rives »

A full length gaberdine mackintosh or trenchcoat with a pakamac over it. All buttoned up to the neck
dfpjlf

Post by dfpjlf »

A full length hooded PVC cape
Nick York

Post by Nick York »

A full length, heavily rubberised riding mackintosh. Secured inside the definitive mackintosh by its straps, tabs, studs, buttons and firmly drawn and buckled belt, there's no mistaking you're in serious rainwear. The noises, smells, and bulk and twank of a genuine mackintosh when worn convey a certain discipline and submission to the mackintosh itself as its almost overwhelming properties are imposed on the wearer.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

A super shiny pvc one piece rainsuit followed by a full length super shiny pvc trench coat. So hot.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

A long mackintosh down to my knees or just below preferably in a single-texture rubber lining.

I can't stand the idea of wet knees.
jodie

Post by jodie »

For me also a full length trenchcoat well fitted not sloppy and too large with a full length plastic or nylon raincoat to fit over the top again not to large a fit. I would of loved to of been fitted with both at the same time in a shop.
Rives

Post by Rives »

jodie wrote: March 19th, 2017, 1:55 pm For me also a full length trenchcoat well fitted not sloppy and too large with a full length plastic or nylon raincoat to fit over the top again not to large a fit. I would of loved to of been fitted with both at the same time in a shop.

A good combination Jodie
Plasti72

Post by Plasti72 »

I like pu or pvc raincoats to be 6 inches or so below my knees with wellies
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Short for me, just below the waist so you can see my skirt and leggings or waterproof over trousers :)
Lets get swishy!