Question about Rainwear/PVC Parties

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
marcus_germany

Question about Rainwear/PVC Parties

Post by marcus_germany »

Ok, this question may be country specific as it differs from country to country how common/normal it is for the mass of the public people to see people wearing pvc,latex or other unusual things in the public. So maybe only german users can answer this for germany.

The Question is: When you go to a latex/pvc/rainwear party, do you leave the house in this dress or do you leave the house in normal dress to avoid trouble with your neighborhood and change your dress on the party or do you leave the house in your "normal" dress, make a stop somewhere where is nowwhere, change your dress to the pvc/latex outfit and then enter the Party?

Here in Germany, most Nnighborhoods are more or less conservative. I am not sure how they would react on it when someone would leave the house in a pvc/latex fetish dress. Maybe this would lead to problems with sopme neighbours. Maybe here you would risk the freedom of the neighborhood. Maybe in germany, most people are more conservative then in britain. Only some german cities like cologne are more common to fetish i think.

How do you handle this?
PVC is sexy.
blackmacjay

Re: Question about Rainwear/PVC Parties

Post by blackmacjay »

Here in the USA, my wife wears her rubber-lined satin mackintoshes with pride straight from the house.
freakylover63

Re: Question about Rainwear/PVC Parties

Post by freakylover63 »

i often leave the house in my raincoat, also if it doesn't rain. but i never read about a rainwear/pvc party in my near. i would enjoy it.