Which Fetish?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Oilskin_Lover

Re: Which Fetish?

Post by Oilskin_Lover »

I have had the rainwear fetish since very young. Where from? Who knows, but they do say fetishes cone very early experience. I think the basis
is the shape, cut of the garment and the shiny appearance. Certain movies, such as Garbo in Anna Christie, Battle of the Worlds (1960), Joe Versus
the Volcano (1990) show the image.
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

my fetish is rubber. since i'll be a child i love the material, get a hardon if i wear it. best on the naked skin. my yellow/blue old school friesennerz i often wear with the rubber inside.
reinydevil

Post by reinydevil »

I like the gloss and texture of Latex and corset.
Rives

Post by Rives »

For me... a traditional gaberdine mackintosh with a traditional nylon pakamac over it. All buttoned to the neck.
mactim

Post by mactim »

I agree you can't beat a traditional gaberdine mackintosh, fully buttoned and tightly belted up and the the pakamac needs to be hooded and the outfit needs to be completed with a pair of hunter wellies!
Rives

Post by Rives »

Or in my case.... shiny plain navy blue wellies with no frills. My pakamac is hoodless so I'm required to wear a rainhat too
Shinyladylvr

Post by Shinyladylvr »

For me it’s a woman wearing shiny clothing. That starts preferably with pvc or PU these days, latex, leather etc. raincoats score the most for me but love jackets, skirts, tops, pants, leggings, gloves in shiny material.
Rives

Post by Rives »

wellieboots wrote: December 20th, 2017, 3:16 pm
Rives wrote: December 20th, 2017, 11:35 am Or in my case.... shiny plain navy blue wellies with no frills. My pakamac is hoodless so I'm required to wear a rainhat too
Love the idea of that outfit!
Thanks. To say it's traditional is an understatement
apronboy

Post by apronboy »

I love to see gents in ivory white rubberised cotton riding macks collar up belted with black rubber boots.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

apronboy wrote: December 22nd, 2017, 5:19 pm I love to see gents in ivory white rubberised cotton riding macks collar up belted with black rubber boots.
Can't imagine anything more delightful !