1st Time In Rubber

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Lindaf

1st Time In Rubber

Post by Lindaf » February 21st, 2017, 9:46 am

When I met my husband to be, I didn’t realise he was into the same scene. He told me about an early experience he had when he was aged 12.
His house at the time had an outside toilet and when he needed to pee, he had to put on an old rubber mac when it rained to go to the toilet. He immediately loved the smell and had "stirrings in his cock" that at the time he didn't know anything about “feelings” of that nature.
When he moved to another house he had an inside toilet so the rubber mac was left. His mum took him out to get a raincoat one day and he wanted a rubber mac with sou'wester hat complete with rubber wellies (before Hunters). She bought them and he loved wearing them.
One day he took the mac out of the wardrobe and put it on minus all his other clothes. His cock stirred again and found himself playing with his cock. He rubbed for all its worth and this strange white fluid ejaculated from it. It dripped onto his wellies and he actually took them off and licked the liquid from his boots. Wow, that was great, he loved the taste and to this day he loves to wear such items along with other wonderful materials as well as cum on his boots (now Hunters) and lick it all off (if I let him..lol). Will tell you my story soon xxxxx

kinkycumbria

Re: 1st Time In Rubber

Post by kinkycumbria » February 21st, 2017, 10:13 am

when i have masturbation sessions i like to wear either rubber or pvc gloves and also like to lick them clean afterwards
xxxx

Lindaf

Post by Lindaf » February 21st, 2017, 3:08 pm

Hubby loves me to wank him wearing my warm rubber gloves. he gets so hard

rubberraincoat

Post by rubberraincoat » August 29th, 2017, 1:02 pm

I love wearing rubber raincoats with nothing beneath. Yellow is my favorite hot button color, especially with buckles and a rubber rainhat. This stems from my 1st childhood raincoat that my Mom got for me when I was 5.

therookie1

Post by therookie1 » August 29th, 2017, 3:49 pm

I love wanking with my black rubber gloves

blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay » August 29th, 2017, 4:01 pm

Masturbation and Rubber do seem to go together but it's better if a lady does it.

HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC » August 31st, 2017, 5:25 pm

I've go a button up black PVC skirt which I love to wear while wanking myself of by my shiny black rubber gloves then carefully taking my skirt off and cleaning the surface with my tongue. mmmmmmmmmmm
Heather