Wearing yourself or looking at others.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Jenni

Re: Wearing yourself or looking at others.

Post by Jenni »

Both for me. I love seeing ladies wearing any type of rainwear particularly pvc or rubber-lined mackintoshes and I thoroughly enjoy wearing my mackintoshes any time, but particularly when it is raining heavily, with my hood up,securely tied under my chin.
pacamac2

Post by pacamac2 »

I am a CD..but admittedly not the most convincing and strictly this "interest" remains indoors ..knowledgeable only too those on sites like this and similar sites

Preference for more years than I care too admit too has been macs designed for ladies thus a lady"s mac completes my CD outfit

Outdoors I do wear macs designed for ladies..keeping the colour too dark blue or black..other colours..Pink..red..green..light blue for indoor fun and relaxation
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

I have one or more nylon raincoats on every day when I'm at home.
When I'm out walking the dog, I wear often one or more nylon raincoats on whether it rains or not. The nylon raincoat is windproof and good at keeping heat inside the coat.
Unfortunately, there are hardly any who wear nylon raincoats more. I would love to see both ladies and men in nylon coats.
cagoulion

Post by cagoulion »

I've always had a fetish for raincoats so I'm happy to see (and hear too) both men and women in noisy raincoats. I've always loved women in nylon cagoules since they came on the market and anything PVC especially those black PVC trenchcoats beloved of the late 1980s. Dare I say it the older the woman the better for me. I actually like seeing guys in working waterproofs the more rubbery looking the better with gardeners in wellies a firm favourite which ties in to fantasies of mine.

I'm happy wearing them myself but I am more likely to wear them indoors these days!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Tell me abit more about this fantasy cag lol :)
Lets get swishy!
pvclovering

Post by pvclovering »

Both for me too. I have always liked to see ladies wearing shiny PVC raincoats, but I also like to wear unisex PVC myself. The weather today has been sunny but cold where I live, but I went into town wearing my pvculike black cagoule. No-one else was wearing a raincoat,but I felt good with my mac on! :D
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Definitely both, I have only infrequently been able to actually wear beautiful shiny PVC but the memories will stay with me for ever and there is nothing I like better than seeing a girl wearing shiny rainwear or skirts/dresses.
Scootaloo1

Post by Scootaloo1 »

Both: I love wearing and seeing other wear.

Today at Tesco I spotted some woman about my age who looked hot and she had on some cagoule. At least I spotted the hood had taped seams in it, proper wanted to check out the rest of her in that jacket but then that'd be staring and rude.
Jjai

Post by Jjai »

I will always wear my raingear out especially when it is wet weather, either PVC or SBR.
I also love to see anyone wearing their rainwear - male or female. It is normally women I see, not so many males who dress in decent rainwear where I live.

My usual sightings normally are student females who seem to be wearing the more popular Yellow raincoats now. Most aren't PVC but still look good and stand out even when the streets are busy.
There have been a few occasions recently in supermarkets where more middle aged women have worn Boden style shiny pvc macs and also some of the thinner Top shop Pink or Blue macs - they look so good on women with a pair of jeans.

I hope the local trend continues.
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

:| It's both for me too! My preference is rubber or rubberised cotton ones. The smell and feel is wonderful. I wish my wife would wear one of these for me.