Wearing yourself or looking at others.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Mikmac77

Re: Wearing yourself or looking at others.

Post by Mikmac77 » March 5th, 2017, 3:43 pm

:| It's both for me too! My preference is rubber or rubberised cotton ones. The smell and feel is wonderful. I wish my wife would wear one of these for me.

marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany » March 16th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Both. I like the feal of soft pvc on my skin. and i also like seeing beautiful girls in shiny pvc dresses
PVC is sexy.

Oilskin_Lover

Post by Oilskin_Lover » March 22nd, 2017, 9:59 pm

Totally both, but the person must be fully equipped. They did it best in the fifties (nautical style slickers) and the sixties Mary Quant etc., in shiny
plastic. I sometimes outfit deserving females although they don't always appreciate it. But there must be hat, boots, gloves, otherwise, not correct!
Ach! Ve shpit!

iso4287

Post by iso4287 » March 26th, 2017, 8:43 pm

Both, wear and see.

Onslow

Post by Onslow » March 29th, 2017, 2:41 am

The overwhelming consensus is both - & I am there too. In the 70's & 80's when I was with my then wife , I had the great experience of both seeing her in great rainwear and being in it myself . She had one of the original Maxi length shiny black PVC macks followed by a rubberized gangster mack & then various plastic and shiny nylon ones . I had one of the original Maxon PVC 3/4 length macs .
I was also fortunate enough that she would be intimate with me dressed in various of her macks . The plastic ones split after one or two sessions - so she ended up wearing mine & a sou'wester . It wasn't her thing , but she was aware what excitement it caused in me & therefore good for her ! Well , that is what I like to think .
No such experience with other partners since - but memories are good to have !

apronboy

Post by apronboy » April 12th, 2017, 5:03 pm

I like to see Gents dressed in double textured rubberised cotton riding mackintoshes, belted collar up leg straps tied very smart .

apronboy

Post by apronboy » April 12th, 2017, 5:51 pm

I like to see Gents dressed in double textured rubberised cotton riding mackintoshes, belted collar up leg straps tied very smart .

rubnylon2

Post by rubnylon2 » September 5th, 2017, 2:41 pm

I agree as I try to wear a single rubberised cotton mackintosh as of as possible, but I also have much lighter rubberised nylon mackintoshes which are equally fabulous to wear out and about rain or not.