Hi I'm new

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
gingerling

Hi I'm new

Post by gingerling »

Hello I'm new to this site, well I've been lurking for a while but just joined. I'm in my 30s and from Sunderland.
Unlike a lot of you on this forum I don't wear rainwear myself, I just enjoy my girlfriend wearing it.
I managed to get my other half into it about 2 years ago. I have a few fetishes as well as rainwear as in, leather, latex, pvc, smoking and bdsm.
When I met my GF she had just given up smoking which I was pleased about. However I then didn't realise about my deep rooted smoking fetish. I think my fetish is encoded in me after my Mam smoking constantly when I was a child which I hated.
Anyway we were in Whitby and very drunk and for some bizzare reason I asked her to smoke for me in our hotel room during sex. I even went to the length of disconnecting a smoke alarm!
We didn't talk about it much the next day but over time she started smoking during sex. Eventually I plucked up the courage to ask whether she would smoke for me in a pvc mac while I masterbated which she agreed! So I bought a black pvc mac from pvc u like. That mac is now in the bin unfortunately but we have another one from I think the place was called rainwear.
What I really dream of is getting a SBR or a latex mac but I simply can't afford it at the moment
rainwear-experience

Re: Hi I'm new

Post by rainwear-experience »

OH no not just a Ginger but a MACkem as well

Ive used Sunderland quite a few times as a backdrop
gingerling

Post by gingerling »

Any other members from the NE
olympic

Post by olympic »

look at the web sites i posted.......rkd rubber sells many styles of REAL RUBBER RAINWEAR all for about 200$ usd, also look at grainger, zoro, sustainable supply, they sell real rubber raincoats for under 100$ usd. they are the classic yellow rubber raincoats and jackets. also rubber hoods for the long yellow rubber raincoat. i have bought from both sites...........worth every penny!
gingerling

Post by gingerling »

I’m going to hold out for a Weathervain really after this http://www.weathervain.com/index.php?ro ... uct_id=150