What makes men get "excited" about pvc and plastic?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Taurus

Re: What makes men get "excited" about pvc and plastic?

Post by Taurus »

For me it is the look, feeling and the nice sound of pvc and plastic that excites me.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

It's the same for me . I love the crackling sound when you move in it and the way the light reflects on the shiny material . Also i like the feel of the shiny pvc I can't stop touching it when I'm wearing it. I wear ladies shiny pvc raincoats, pvc jogging bottoms and pvc shorts . I just love it
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

For sure it seems we all have our specific "likes" when it comes to pvc/plastic rainwear. Like you, it's a combination of things. As we get toward cooler weather I look forward to slipping into my plastic pyjamas and enjoying the feeling of "coocooning" and warmth. I've always preferred "frosty clear" products for some reason, but any semi transparent will do provided it's flexible but stiff enough so you get the wonderful snap and crackle of the garment as you put on the top and pull the pants up.

I was fortunate to make a contact over in Pakistan that acually obtained thick and stiff material and made up a batch of suits for me. should last several years, so I guess I have my sleeping garments. Half of these are one piece jump suits styled like kart suits and some are two piece. Did not want the hood. I additionally wear a pair of plastic pants so I don't unnecessarily foul the suit. It's cold this morning so as I sit with my coffee I'm enjoying wearing my suit listining to the snap crackle and popping of the material every time I move around or even type this.

So, like you, the sound warmth and shininess puts it all together. This goes back over fifty years when I had a semi transparent raincoat that I wore to school that would make a lot of noise in the colder weather we get here. Yeah, they eventually wear out..darn! For a long time plastic rain suits were made of "embossed" pvc. That never did it for me. The "matte frosty" has the right sound and feel for some reason.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

I'm thinking of purchasing some pvc pyjamas for the winter I found a nice pair on pvc-u like in black glass clear but are quite expensive .
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

They make great products but their material is much too soft for my preference.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

I love the tactile, sensual and visual qualities of certain types of vinyl, particularly the ultra-glossy and glass clear PVC that has a tendency to 'cling' to itself when it is compacted or folded up (you'll notice that the glossy surfaces are 'sticky' like clingfilm or saran wrap). The fetish appeal is a combination of factors:

Auditory: the loud 'rustle' and 'crackle' made by that 'clingy' or 'sticky' ultra glossy or glass clear PVC, especially the thicker (around 400 micron) PVC that has a generous serving of phthalate plasticiser incorporated into it so as to make it soft.
Visual: the manner in which light reflects off the glossy vinyl surfaces. The bright, deep, vivid colours.
Olfactory: the strong aroma associated with new vinyl, as well as the more subtle aroma that stays with the material long after the heavy 'new vinyl' aroma has dissipated.
Tactile: the cool smoothness, softness and rubbery texture of glossy and highly plasticised PVC.

My GF does not have the fetish herself, but she does enjoy dressing up in PVC and watching the effect it has on me.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

Thanks kulshan, can you recommend anything for me in the pvc pyjama range .
dave62

Post by dave62 »

I've had the desire since I was about 12 or so. My 1st wife "put" up with it, and used it against me. In my single years after her, I would bring it up to a woman when it was obvious were we were headed. I made sure that I took care of their needs first, and with some 12+ ladies, I was never turned down. One told me she didn't care, but a good 6 really got into it. Nice to know people can learn. But with my now wife, our dating started real slow. We were only friends for 6 months or so, with no hand holding or kissing. However, during that time, she asked me about any dark secrets. I told here it wasn't dark, but I told her about my preference for raincoats.
Two weeks later, for the first time, she started to kiss me and make out. I paused the activity and asked her if this is what she wanted. She said she did, and so did I and I knew it (and I did). She then excused herself and went to the bathroom. She came out but-naked but wearing a clear see-though raincoat. That night was amazing, and for whatever reason, I'm honest here, she had her first ever "real" orgasm". Sex to her was always pleasant, but never ground shaking. it was that night. She was very scared that it was a one shot deal. Three nights later, it repeated. And now she associates very good intimate times with the raincoats. And after 15 years, it still gets repeated twice a week.

For the two ladies who want to wear raincoats in public. While we and others shouldn't care, we and others do. As a lady, you can get by with a pink raincoat where I cannot. However, both genders can get by with the clear raincoats. I have hundreds of times, and I get many unsolicited comments from women. But when my wife wears a clear raincoat, we cannot go a night without a woman by herself, or women with a guy, coming up to her and asking about it. And you can tell from the conversation it is not just about a fashion statement. Many women will grab my wife's arm to feel the raincoat, and if I am by myself, about half the time I will have a woman come up to me and grab my arm. My wife and I have a agreement that whenever this happens to either of us, we have to tell and describe the person to our spouse! And one night, I sat at the mall watching the men watch my wife in the raincoat. That makes for amazing foreplay!
So I am very fortunate. But while I always told the ladies about my preferences, i always made sure that they were attended to.

Then there was the gal that liked me in stockings and a garter!
blackmack10

Post by blackmack10 »

In my case, I have always been aroused by PVC, plastic, rubber etc, even from a very early age. It never seems to leave me.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Men, and I include me, are strange creatures.

We are the ones who decide the sex of a child two people are going to have. We have X and Y and that's that.

We have the capacity to see both sides and perhaps a rainwear fetish is one such. I'm happy with mine and I hope you feel the same way.