What makes men get "excited" about pvc and plastic?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
PolyVinylC

What makes men get "excited" about pvc and plastic?

Post by PolyVinylC »

Like many men, I get very "excited" at the sight and touch of pvc, plastic and sometimes, nylon. I often get that warm,wet feeling in between my legs! This only occurs with this kind of fabric,and have no feelings for leather,wool etc. Why does pvc and plastic have this effect on us and not other things? Could it be the smooth,sensual feel? Thoughts anyone?
trapezzoide

Re: What makes men get "excited" about pvc and plastic?

Post by trapezzoide »

I think the reflections of light in these materials is very exciting. I do not need to touch the plastic, the excitement becomes uncontrollable in a moment ..... I am bursting.
If we touch this material is better ...... I say no more!
The same effect gives me the wet skin of baby oil ..... very, very exciting.
If we put together the clear plastic and baby oil, the result is truly explosive ... a real bomb, I bursting into like fireworks.

Burn, burn, burn.
merv

Post by merv »

the feel of the plastic/pvc against the skin is just a very erotic feeling. The thing is I can wear a plastic raincoat over clothing out in the rain and it is just a piece of clothing to keep me dry. Wearing the same coat against my skin especially getting wet inside and out and the effect on my body is very different. Being gay it is more the sight of guys in rainwear that does it for me rather than seeing women wearing it.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

I am sure that one reason for men to get excited about pvc is the fact, that most pictures of pvc garments show beautiful models in specific poses. And pvc has nice ways of enhancing and concealing the body shape, both, in opaque and transparent. But there must be more to it for fetishists, but I can't really tell, except that the feel, shininess, texture, smell, the way, it wrinkles and the behaviour on the skin have arousing effects as well. I sometimes wonder if the electrical properties have a special effect as well.

I actually wonder: I like the view of ruffled pvc and some other smooth fabrics, especially, but not only, the material around drawstrings and elastics. How about others?
neil

Post by neil »

Yes all of those things-the touch sensations,the shine/shadow effect,especially in sunlight,the sound the materials make,the smell of warm plastic.
Maybe I see it as a sort of protective wrapping-keeping things in,keeping things out.
I'm not strongly hetrosexual and not homosexual-aesexual may desribe me best.
I enjoy seeing both men and women dressed.I just imagine how they feel;based on how I would feel.
CJsainta

Post by CJsainta »

For me, there are a few distinct factors. First, I am most excited when I see a woman in PVC - sorry, but a man wearing PVC just does not register with me. Second, it's that reflective shine that keeps changing depending on the lighting conditions - so a woman walking along in a black PVC mac is a series of different shiny reflections that keeps me staring. Third, it's the feel of something so smooth which is both cool and warm to the touch, so helping my wife on with her PVc mac becomes a touching sensation.
I think these aspects have stayed with me throughout my many years of fascination with women in shiny black outfits.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

I agree with Neil. It's more the object than who it's on, although if "somebody else" has a garment that I'd like I need to find out what it is and get one for myself too. For me there is a special attraction to translucent plastic for some reason. I'm also partial to "frosty clear" color if it's smooth material. As a youngster I was dressed in a grey plastic raincoat that was a "stiff plastic" that crackled and rustled when it was put on. That has become the defining criteria for me.
wornoutwellies

Post by wornoutwellies »

Perhaps there should be another section: "What makes women get excited about pvc plastic & in my case rubber boots?".
Any takers???
PolyVinylC

Post by PolyVinylC »

Thanks for your thoughts. For me,the thrill is in the feel as well as the shine,of pvc and plastic. I love to see women wearing shiny raincoats,I think these macs look better on women.although I like to try plasticwear on myself occasionally.
ilikeplastic

Post by ilikeplastic »

I think it stems from our earliest childhood experiences. In 1954 at age 4, I was attracted to my uncle's semi transparent gray smooth plastic raincoat but maybe it all started with those plastic baby pants we wore as infants. Maybe I was rubbed or I did the rubbing and got pleasure from it and didn't even know it. I only like that smooth semi transparent plastic. Luckily pvc u like carries it and has made me the raincoat of my dreams.