What makes men get "excited" about pvc and plastic?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Macklovin

Re: What makes men get "excited" about pvc and plastic?

Post by Macklovin »

There are just so very many reasons to love wearing shiny PVC macs even typing a response like this is one of them.
It's just a constant thrill every single time I go out in public in my shiny pvc mackintoshes. People seem very happy to see you shining in their street. I love that feeling of every one looking at your mac, glossy pvc reflecting, that lovely squeeky and creaking sound and wondering what they're thinking. People realy seem to enjoy the sight of some one tightly buttoned up and belted in a shiny plastic coat. Complete strangers just randomly saying 'hello', 'nice mac' or I love your PVC raincoat, it's so shiny !'
A couple of people said to me recently : 'I just love the way you dont care what any one thinks. Keep wearing it !'
Absolute joy !
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I like it because it is shiny. It feels good against the skin especially when it starts to stick. Kinda feels like a tight hug. Seeing a woman in a shiny pvc raincoat is also a major turnon for me.
pacamac2

Post by pacamac2 »

Like Steph I am a CD....although not the most convincing

I have always been attracted to macs designed for the fairer sex....from the tender age of five when plastic macs were commonplace with both sexes...young and old wore them

Now as a CD the wearing of "ladies macs" has a new meaning...be it nylon ..PVC...plastic

No ..I haven"t ventured outside as a CD but enjoy wearing those gorgeous macs indoors where it can be pleasureable

Peter/Petra
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

Crossdresser here as well. I can't remember why I've always been attracted to PVC, nylon, vinyl, latex, spandex ect but I have been from a VERY early age. Only recently though have I been attracted to guys in it, usually it's just been girls though I noticed guys in the fabrics, I wasn't attracted to them, just what they were wearing and I am 37.

I wish my wife would wear stuff I like more...She will maybe once a year. She is a big girl and it's really hot when she wears what all I've bought for her but she rarely does it. Oh well. :/
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
Jjai

Post by Jjai »

It is certainly the strong PVC or rubber aroma that I think attracts me, along with the wonderful noise of the squeaky thick plastic as it bends into the shape of the wearer.

What excites me most is wearing PVC / Plastic rainwear in public and seeing if there is any reaction - normally there isn't, but on a few occasions a positive comment can be quite exciting.

Again seeing a female wearing pvc is a wonderful turn on. Many women and men wear very similar styled clothing and it is great to see individualists who place practicality above 'fashion' and wear their plastic garments out in public.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I do also like garments made from plastic or plastic coated fabrics. I don't know the reason but it also dates back to my early childhood. I like the touch, feel, look, smell and also the soft rustling noise that they make. For me the best of those is shiny PVC under- and outerwear and of course elegant black trenchcoats made from shiny PVC. Unfortunatley the latter can't be seen very often anymore nowadays.

While I usually don't like rough handling of such garments - once in a while "my dark side" pops up and then i do things like that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQmVeH2 ... FzbYC8M2bQ

or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AERPjBK ... FzbYC8M2bQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUiwgSJ ... FzbYC8M2bQ
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

In the meantime I couldn't resist and used one shiny PVC "Jeans" Jacket for protective purposes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNpLzy2 ... FzbYC8M2bQ

I am still undecided what the next thing will be to do with it.
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

The look of how it shines, smell the gets me going, feel of the raincoat against my skin.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

I have 3 lady's shiny pvc raincoats from primark hanging on the back of my bedroom door next to my bed and I touch them every night and go to sleep holding the sleeve or pocket I find it so comforting.
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

I am in my 50ies now. Several experiences made me getting excited about pvc and plastic raincoats (btw, raincoats only).
When I was about 4 in 1969 I had shiny blue raincoat which i liked very much. I liked even the strong plastic smell of that times raincoats.
In the 70s many, if not all of my female classmates wore shiny pvc raincoats on a rainy day. Then later on as teenager, some of my girl friends even had shiny raincoats. and also my mom and grand ma had shiny raincoats at that time.
So i was surrounded by many girls and ladies wearing shiny pvc raincoats, and I started to realize at the age of 10 that I am als getting excited by pvc raincoats, and later at a teenager I got even aroused by watching shiny plastic raincoats.
Later in the 90s I also had girl friends who really liked to be protected by shiny raincoats. That was beautiful.
So I was always excited when seeing ladies wearing shiny plastic raincoats.