Beneath the rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Jjai

Re: Beneath the rainwear

Post by Jjai »

I used to have a wonderful skintight latex rollneck top which felt absolutely gorgeous when I wore it underneath my heavy Black PVC trenchcoat.
Elerias

Post by Elerias »

I like to see my girlfriend wearing pvc and/or latex clothing, either with or without rainwear.
Alicia

Post by Alicia »

I have been known, on more than one occasion, to wear a variety of rubber outfits under my rainwear!
Alicia
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

I do as well to play. Either pvc dress and pvc thighboots or pvc T shirt / hotpants and the thighboots (maybe even kinkier!)
Yellowpvc

Post by Yellowpvc »

I usually wear nothing but have been known to wear latex sheath pants. I have also had my chest waders on under a rainsuit or a nylon rainsuit!
pvcboy

Post by pvcboy »

My wife wears a small pair of white knickers or pvc knickers and a pvc mini skirt under her pvc mac,also stilletoes, whenever we play.
kasvelnebus

Post by kasvelnebus »

I have a lot of women dress, night dress and shawl, sometimes I sleep the night. However, usually at night, I covered her with plastic sheets pvc or polyethylene the most common.
capuchelatex69

Post by capuchelatex69 »

Yes, I do wear rainwear everyday. Whatever is the forecast : rainy, cloudy or shiny, I wear wellies and a klepper cape.
And under the cape I wear a lot a rubber : shirts and jeans tucked in the wellies.
Next step will be to wear one of my rubber maid suits on a regular basis under the cape.
overtrousers

Post by overtrousers »

I sometimes like to wear more layers of rainwear underneath. Or usually one of my thick rubbery wetsuits, with latex socks, gloves and open faced hood. Not forgetting my Hunter boots :-P Just right for a long walk on a wet day. Or sometimes a dry one ;-)
pacamac2

Post by pacamac2 »

What do I wear under an item of rainwear...Nothing!

I have recently become attached to a Crossdresser very much into Rainwear and "she" regularly ties me securely to a bannister dressed only in a raincoat

It can only be described as mind boggling as "she" takes advantage of me