Beneath the rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainweargirl8

Re: Beneath the rainwear

Post by rainweargirl8 »

Have plastic panties, and other things favourite full length pink rubber petticoat
wear my petticoat most mornings while having breakfast sometimes under a mac
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

I normally wait till it is a real downpour and then wear a satin blouse and denim skirt or a denim dress and knee length boots when I go out wearing my full length shiny blue Mac (with the hood up) but I once went for a late night walk with nothing on underneath except for a black PVC corset, 8 strap suspenders, seamed stockings and a pair of black court shoes with a three inch heel........ I was glad that my coat isn't that snug a fit as it could easily have become embarrassing as I walked along with my hands in my pockets playing with my male 'clitty'.
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

my wife and I have walked in the rain with just a silk blouse and shirt leather skirt with thigh boots then our macs buttoned up amd hoods up.Yes it looks amd feels sexy and luckily people don’t notice our tight outfits
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

fetishmeido wrote: February 5th, 2010, 9:46 pm Does anyone like to wear other fetish clothing beneath their pvc rainwear?
For example, pvc dresses, uniforms (maid, nurse), or other shiny kinky stuff?
I like to combine my pvc rainwear with maid uniforms. 8-)
Well I am glad I am not the only one doing that, I enjoying dressing as a maid and wearing nice, long rain coat over the uniform. :)
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
jamesgreenberg

Post by jamesgreenberg »

MissRachel wrote: June 2nd, 2019, 1:12 pm
fetishmeido wrote: February 5th, 2010, 9:46 pm Does anyone like to wear other fetish clothing beneath their pvc rainwear?
For example, pvc dresses, uniforms (maid, nurse), or other shiny kinky stuff?
I like to combine my pvc rainwear with maid uniforms. 8-)
Well I am glad I am not the only one doing that, I enjoying dressing as a maid and wearing nice, long rain coat over the uniform. :)
absolutely. love things like pvc trousers, tops, skirts, dresses etc (whether i'm wearing rainwear or not!)
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

A walk in the rain, or even just being in the rain, can be most exhilarating but add to that a rubber mac with very little underneath it, and you have the very best of all worlds. I have at times just worn nylon rain jacket and trousers with my wellies but that doesn't quite have the same effect on me, still nice though.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

A pair of black pvc shorts worn under a pvc mac or nylon cagoule is good. Used to enjoy wearing the thin nylon shorts that were available back in the 70's and 80's.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Rainworshipper wrote: June 3rd, 2019, 5:03 pm A pair of black pvc shorts worn under a pvc mac or nylon cagoule is good. Used to enjoy wearing the thin nylon shorts that were available back in the 70's and 80's.
You can still get those lovely 70/80 nylon shorts and they feel great
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

A pair of black pvc shorts worn under a pvc mac or nylon cagoule is good. Used to enjoy wearing the thin nylon shorts that were available back in the 70's and 80's.
[/quote]

You can still get those lovely 70/80 nylon shorts and they feel great
[/quote]

Where do you get yours from?
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Good selection of 70/80 nylon football / athletic shorts on ebay
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/283471986320?r ... 3471986320
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)