Beneath the rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
fetishmeido

Beneath the rainwear

Post by fetishmeido »

Does anyone like to wear other fetish clothing beneath their pvc rainwear?
For example, pvc dresses, uniforms (maid, nurse), or other shiny kinky stuff?
I like to combine my pvc rainwear with maid uniforms. 8-)
pete

Re: Beneath the rainwear

Post by pete »

Yes - I like to wear plastic panties, full-cut or bikini-cut, bloomers, skirts, tops, t-shirts, trousers, and aprons as well as rainwear. I am a plastic fetishist rather than just a rainwear fetishist.
- Pete
dave62

Post by dave62 »

Very much so. My wife likes to wear the clear raincoats to bed, a lot, and then a couple of years ago I bought her a clear see through "Lil' Girl" dress from Fetwere. These dress's are gorgoues on a woman. My wife knows I liek that one a lot, so she will, maybe once a month, slip into nothing but it and come in the living room, walk by me, and walk to the bed room. This past anniversary, I opened up one box, and she had bought a large size version for me! We had an amazing night.
While normally we take the plastic raincoats off after sex to sleep, with the plastic dress's, we keep them on and fall asleep. It is an amazing feeling, and this woman is so incredible in everything, with the bonus of her adopting and promoting my "preferences".
Her thing? It wasn't until we were married for a while, and she in a coy minute admitted that she would love to see me in black stockings and a garter. I kinda blinked, as I'm not into cross-dressing (and it's not wrong, I'm just not into it), but I said I would try some night for her.
She walk from the kitchen, where we were, and came back 1 minute later with a small bag. Inside was the black fishnets and the garter. I went to the bathroom, and when I went into the bedroom, it started ons of out most incredible nights.
We all have to learn to politely tell each other what our desires are, and then honor each other. I may be pushing 50 in a few years, but we have the most amazing sex/love life one could imagine. It's all about making the other person happy.
Whew. I'm hot just writing this. And I think tonight I'll find that little bag she gave me.

David
evad

Post by evad »

Yep- I wear a denim dress and bra sometimes under one of my women's raincoats... Under rainsuits I often wear diapers and plastic pants. I don't know if this counts, but I always have on some sort of rubber or vinyl boots, and vinyl mittens or viton (green) gloves. I sometimes like to be handcuffed and chained up in a raincoat or suit as well.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Yes, I can also say I like plastic and rainwear both, so a crisp pair of plastic pants is suitable "underwear". A plastic rain or karting suit on a cold night make for great pyjamas as well.
mason

Post by mason »

I've worn (at various times, depending on my mood) women's dresses or tops/skirts underneath my rainwear, or more usually rubber, plastic pants or light plastic rainwear beneath heavy PVC.

I've also worn two raincoats over my normal clothes in public - there's no way I can take anything off then!!
Waveydavey

Post by Waveydavey »

Hi, I've worn PVC dresses under my macs and I also like to wear my nurse uniforms with them as well.
fetishmeido

Post by fetishmeido »

I also have a black vinyl catsuit which i like to wear beneath my pvc rainwear.
It's a great slippery feeling. 8-)
latexstorm

Post by latexstorm »

When the time/place are right, we'll wear latex (pants/leggings, tops and sometimes hoods) with rubber waders or riding boots. Usually, if I'm in latex I prefer rubber raingear, too, although sometimes I'll go with a PVC raincoat (or two).

The problem is that when we're both doing the rubber-over-rubber thing, we don't always make it outside to play in the storm. One well-timed kiss or playful slap on a rubber-covered ass, and we'll end up rolling around on a pile of raingear in the hallway :D
neil

Post by neil »

On occasions I wear rainwear(or a wetsuit)under "normal"clothing