A Double or Triple Fetish?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rain89

Re: A Double or Triple Fetish?

Post by Rain89 »

Bondage, with a nice strip of tape across the mouth or a sock. Never tried ball gags. My girlfriend knows nothing about this fetish. Tried talking to her about it, but I can’t ever find the right time to tell her. I also would love to know if she has a kinky side, but she says she doesn’t.
olympic

Post by olympic »

leave religion out of it, there are many Christian, jews or what ever, who are into rubber rainwear, as long as it consensual and both enjoy it in the marital bond its ok. sooooooo do not be so narrow minded and bring religion into the picture. a conservative can have as many fetishes as any one, i am one, so that just shows how real narrow minded you really are.
olympic

Post by olympic »

leave religion out of it, there are many Christian, jews or what ever, who are into rubber rainwear, as long as it consensual and both enjoy it in the marital bond its ok. sooooooo do not be so narrow minded and bring religion into the picture. a conservative can have as many fetishes as any one, i am one, so that just shows how real narrow minded you really are.