A Double or Triple Fetish?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
raincoatboy

Re: A Double or Triple Fetish?

Post by raincoatboy »

ShinyW wrote:
raincoatboy wrote:I have all kinds of fetishes. Shiny raincoats, shiny boots, shiny gloves, corsets, pvc clothing, rubberwear, vinyl, plastic, leather, and latex.
Same here. Plus shiny inflatable pooltoys, shiny handbags, ...
Oh yes, I forgot about those. I love laying on my shiny pool floaty mattress and I do have a shiny handbag tucked away in the closet.
chrissiepvc

Post by chrissiepvc »

Apart from my love of plastic macs I love to wear shiny spandex leggings with rubber riding boots, also love splosh play xx
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Next to pvc rainwear I also like (p)leather (biker) jackets, especially the shiny and smooth ones but ladies jackets only.
rubnylon2

Post by rubnylon2 »

My main passion is for rubberised mackintoshes but I love latex and PVC in most form of clothing. I get turned on by sexy shoes, which do not have to be high I love patent flats, gorgeous feet, stockings and suspenders and silky underwear but I am not sure if these are real fetish things or not. It may well depend on the definition one uses for fetish. whatever it is that turns you on enjoy it and be happy.
cragsta2012

Post by cragsta2012 »

It was vinyl inflatables long ago that got me into PVC raincoats ;)
evad

Post by evad »

Me too! Along with vinyl raincoats and rubber/vinyl boots, I like wearing plastic pants and diapers, bondage with chains, and denim dresses and skirts.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

For me, apart from cagoules, i love plastic, plastic clothing and esp adult baby plastic pants and if i get the chance a nice clean diaper underneath, i dont mess them, just love the feel of them on, luckily my oh shares the same fetish and we often wear them together. I love pvc clothing too, catsuits, maids uniforms, dresses, thigh high boots... if i an in the mood the more sissy or slutty the better and the thought of playing with someone else in them too, esp another plastic clad tv :)

Also ball gowns, sexy slinky dresses and wedding dresses. All that satin and taffeta!

Then again, Being tg i love just dressing in a nice skirt, top, leggings and boots and full make up, popping on a cagoule and going for a nice drive :)

I suppose like most folks we all have seveal different fetishes :)
Lets get swishy!
Scootaloo1

Post by Scootaloo1 »

My other fetishes would be Age-Play and diapers, rainwear is more of a secondary fetish if not like an extension of that.
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Oh dear you are asking about fetishes/kinks well some of mine are
Shiny Black Raincoats,
PVC, Latex and leather skirts (tighter the better)
PVC uniforms (nurses or maids)
Cross dressing
fem dom
mild bondage
patent leather or shiny boots/shoes (as long as they have 4" plus heels)

Heather
uksimon

Post by uksimon »

annabell-cagoule wrote: October 18th, 2016, 10:14 pm For me, apart from cagoules, i love plastic, plastic clothing and esp adult baby plastic pants and if i get the chance a nice clean diaper underneath, i dont mess them, just love the feel of them on, luckily my oh shares the same fetish and we often wear them together. I love pvc clothing too, catsuits, maids uniforms, dresses, thigh high boots... if i an in the mood the more sissy or slutty the better and the thought of playing with someone else in them too, esp another plastic clad tv :)

Also ball gowns, sexy slinky dresses and wedding dresses. All that satin and taffeta!

Then again, Being tg i love just dressing in a nice skirt, top, leggings and boots and full make up, popping on a cagoule and going for a nice drive :)

I suppose like most folks we all have seveal different fetishes :)
I know this is a VERY old post but all the same I love the way you think. :)