A Double or Triple Fetish?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
blackmacjay

A Double or Triple Fetish?

Post by blackmacjay » May 9th, 2016, 12:54 am

Everybody who knows this webs site knows that I love mackintoshes.

In my case it is rubber lined mackintoshes or maybe PVC or whatever.

But I have another which is to see my wife wearing underclothes such as stockings (real ones) and suspender belts etc, etc.

I wondered what other people felt. So please respond if you have more than one fetish?

wjpeter

Re: A Double or Triple Fetish?

Post by wjpeter » May 9th, 2016, 8:08 am

Yes, I do. I love to see my wife in leather and suède coats too. She has lots of them. And then I have also a crush on women wearing elegant patent leather ballerina flats. But the old fashioned pvc rukka coats do it most for me.

mason

Post by mason » May 9th, 2016, 8:10 am

How about quadruple or quintuple fetishes?

Just some of my interests includes: plastic and PVC rainwear, plastic pants and other plastic underwear, sauna suits, rubberwear (especially full enclosure rubber), wetsuits, lifejackets, light cross-dressing and bondage ... lol!

At least I'll never be bored.

rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh » May 9th, 2016, 8:36 am

Being a woman, I have the opposite problem.

When my husband has his sbr coat, sou'wester and big boots on I know that I might as well get ready for big mack fucking session and, to be honest, I look forward to these sessions

Curiousb

Post by Curiousb » May 9th, 2016, 8:59 am

I also like to see my wife in nice underwear and heels. In addition I like my wife to wear taffeta clothes, it's the sound and the feel of them. Seeing my wife being felt up by another woman is a huge turn on although she has only let me see this twice so I usually rely on her telling me about it later. A fetish we are now considering exploring is to dress my wife as a nurse in a genuine NHS uniform, I don't know where this one has come from though or where it will lead. All good fun.

PVC4

Post by PVC4 » May 9th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Is patent thigh boots too obvious? Combined with a any shiny raincoat (PVC or otherwise) is a winner for me. Black shiny boots of any length will usually arouse me, to be honest, as will excessive leather combinations such as a skirt & jacket, or long skirt & boots together etc, but generally I prefer loose fitting shiny clothes (such as raincoats) to skin tight. A cat-suit is an exception that breaks the rule.

Multiple fetishes, or just one large one? (ooo-err, barman!)

raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy » May 9th, 2016, 4:36 pm

I have all kinds of fetishes. Shiny raincoats, shiny boots, shiny gloves, corsets, pvc clothing, rubberwear, vinyl, plastic, leather, and latex.

ShinyW

Post by ShinyW » May 9th, 2016, 8:55 pm

raincoatboy wrote:I have all kinds of fetishes. Shiny raincoats, shiny boots, shiny gloves, corsets, pvc clothing, rubberwear, vinyl, plastic, leather, and latex.
Same here. Plus shiny inflatable pooltoys, shiny handbags, ...

sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi » May 9th, 2016, 9:40 pm

you bunch of pervs ;)
yes, the list of fetishes or kinks goes on and on with me too.

Onslow

Post by Onslow » May 10th, 2016, 3:25 am

Why not ? I reckon most of us & the world in general has numerously varied styles of sexual fantasies . Just on this site , we are honest enough to declare them . Will we ever get way from the ghost of Victorian principles ? Most of which were so false and hid things much nastier that harmless fetishes . Just take a look at the hypocrisy of alleged Christian conservatives who trumpet self righteous as if it was a virtue ! I do however respect people who have sincere views , however they don't tend to try & impose those views on others and claim some sort of high moral ground . That said ;-) ,
Apart from rainwear ( which is my primary fetish ) , I go for bondage & discipline . But not sure if it is for real as opposed to imagined ?