Rainwear Fun WithSomeone?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
hotwilly

Re: Rainwear Fun WithSomeone?

Post by hotwilly »

Both.
Most of the time by myself due to nobody to share it with
Have been lucky on a couple of occasions & had the pleasure of enjoying rainwear with another person
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

It's more fun with someone, and for me, it's my wife. And she loves her rubberized satin mackintoshes.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

For most of my fetish life I've only been able to enjoy the pleasures PVC, vinyl and rubber give on my own, but I am now in the extremely privileged position of being in a relationship with the woman of my dreams who also shares my fetish for all things rainwear, we are looking forward to exploring and expanding our interests together, happy days :)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
latexstorm

Post by latexstorm »

About 60/40 alone vs. with my wife. She's more likely to plan ahead and pick her play sessions, especially if we're going to do a scene of some kind.
pvclovering

Post by pvclovering »

My rainwear fun is on my own. No one else I know is aware of my PVC fetish. Must be go to share it with a partner.
bossali

Post by bossali »

Mixed for me , found several partners of the years to enjoy with including my wife, as long as it does not become in place of her, ie rainwear is more important than my wife.
However do enjoy photography of rainwear and enjoy both meeting models who own their own rainwear, suppying rainwear to wear and even been approached a couple of times to photograph couples in their rainwear.
Likewise used models in rainwear for commercial shoots. So any out there like to have their photo taken ( Particulary Scotland North England, drop me a message ) happy to discuss and show samples
cagoulion

Post by cagoulion »

I've been lucky I guess and have a few female pals who have done stuff with me through the years and continue to do so. It's always good to meet other enthusiasts too. Some stuff I do on my own, playing in layers at home can be a lot of fun. It's always good to meet others who have similar ideas.
iso4287

Post by iso4287 »

Unfortunately always alone. I'll be happy to find a gorgeous ladz with same interests as mine.
HarlequinKing96

Post by HarlequinKing96 »

I'm currently all alone with my rainwear and mud fun. But I would like a girl to get filthy with.
Beth xxx
Onslow

Post by Onslow »

Mixed experience . My wife of 20 years ( now no longer ) used to wear a shiny black PVC Mack quite frequently when we were intimate . It didn't turn her on , but she wore because of the effect it had on me . We were totally open about it & for sure if you have a like minded partner that is the best way , even if it is not her thing !
Subsequent relationships did not incur the same response - so , no point to it if you get a negative reaction .