Rainwear sex

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
TsukasaHiiragi

Re: Rainwear sex

Post by TsukasaHiiragi »

Me and my wife have been enjoying a good romp in rainwear for years now.
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

You dream should be to convert her to pvc, lol. It is a fun dream many of us have.
Rubberkell

Post by Rubberkell »

My wife, sadly deceased 12 years now, wore a lovely black pvc mac for sex for me but I realised I wanted to wear it and did. We experimented and it progressed to rubber which is my true interest. I miss it greatly.
Nick York

Post by Nick York »

Rest assured, the rainwear fetish is enormous. Until the internet arrived, it was almost entirely "underground" and while sites like this one are connecting us to others like ourselves, I'm pretty sure there are untold people who simply would never share their secret with anyone. I'm especially fond of rubber and rubberised waterproofs and remember them being common up until the '70s/'80s. Even at my school all those years ago, there were several boys and some masters who would come to school in waterproofs rain or shine and it was known that boys would play with themselves in the cloakroom on days when it was full of capes, macks, overtrousers and wellingtons. Over the years, I've spotted many enthusiasts who would never admit it - takes one to spot one. Just relax and enjoy your fetish, you're in good company.
Oilskin_Lover

Post by Oilskin_Lover »

I have been stimulated to it literally all my life that I can remember. They do say a fetish stems from a very early event in one's life. I don't know
what that would be in mine. It is, after all, a very innocent one. For long I too thought I must be alone; then I began with the internet. Perhaps I
will reveal certain events in my past. Anyway, as the above person says: you aren't. Good luck!
Me, OL
cragsta2012

Post by cragsta2012 »

I can remember the night I had to explain a few things to my significant other. We were on the verge of moving into our own place together so I knew I had to tell her sooner than later, but that time just never felt right or the opportunity never arised.
To be honest, knowing her past, where she'd came from, got out of three years previous I though she'd just freak out- or simply end it between us. Fortunately she took things rather well and listened to what I had to say. She never laughed about it, nor got upset but was quite intrigued as she'd heard of most things fetish but not mine. Anyway- fourteen years on we're still together, still loved up as strong as the day we first set eyes on each other, but the best bit- we still very much share our both of our own fetishes together and have never been so open together with each other since that night.
debs37

Post by debs37 »

Ok I've had a few glasses of wine so I guess I'll be letting you into my wee secret world.
I've been a lesbian most of my life however about 10 years ago I met a lady and we got together. I ended up wearing a very thick latex catsuit as she done me. I will never forget the feeling, sticky wet tight latex on my skin as my lady friend had me.
As I reached my tingle she lay on me and every sooo slowly put her tongue in my mouth and almost down my throat. I arched and the latex caught me....and well.... the rest is up to you.

Debs xx
ashim2002

Post by ashim2002 »

Thanks Debs for sharing
Infinity
India
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

it's nice to read, that there are some other people here with the same fetish like me. i'm looking also for horny people, having sex in rainwear.
jackstrapped

Post by jackstrapped »

Sex in rainwear has always been a passion of ours. Until we discovered the availability of rubber bondage clothing it was our own 'normal'. I guess the difference is we are both only turned on by heavier, fabric backed rubber (SBR) and vinyl; not most lightweight PVC (although she likes to be enclosed by layered jelly jackets as well).
And yes, women do have fetishes. As I have said before, I can make her climax simply by zipping her into a hooded rubber or vinyl raincoat inside out and backwards, with another one zipped on backwards over that. By just restraining her arms and pulling the drawstring tight on the outer hood, she will struggle to move and to breath, and in a few minutes she will explode. She's very submissive and will not top me, so I have a couple of heavy rubber raincoats I use the same way for solo fun. (It's also a lot easier to travel with, especially by air!)