RainwearCentral - too risqué for Starbucks

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
plastic-london

RainwearCentral - too risqué for Starbucks

Post by plastic-london »

Just thought I'd mention that I was in Starbucks today. I thought I'd have a quick browse on my laptop to check the polls I'd posted on RainwearCentral. Would you believe it, Starbucks have a block on RainwearCentral - but not the other similar sites that I go to. Tsk. Perhaps they're scared we might descend on them en mass, rustling away in a corner in our waterproofs. On the upside, it's been raining lately.
Best job? Saturday job at motorcycle shop - I was 13. I liked it when it rained and guys came in in their waterproof gear.
Goal? To meet a gay man who likes rainwear and doesn't think it's strange to tog up in my best waterproofs to go to 'bed' :-)
JanetandNick

Re: RainwearCentral - too risqué for Starbucks

Post by JanetandNick »

I'm utterly shocked and disillusioned - I really thought that with the quality of people who frequent this group, they would have a better taste in coffee. In order to avoid having to visit one of these abominations myself, please could someone tell me if they block my own site?
Janet
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Re: RainwearCentral - too risqué for Starbucks

Post by Rainwearboy »

Maybe they do it on keywords?

This site currently list the following keywords "forum, rainwear, rainwear forum, rainwearforum, raincoat, mackintosh, raingear, rainsuit, rain, coat, gasmask, gas mask, pvc, rubber, latex, plastic, rainweargirl"