What's the London Fetish Fair like these days?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
plastic-london

What's the London Fetish Fair like these days?

Post by plastic-london »

I used to go to the LFF about 12 years ago - it was at Kings Cross in those days. Its website says where it is in the City, but not many photos of gear - so you don't get much of an idea of what gets sold there. Like the rest of us here, I like rainwear/waterproofs, plastic pants, etc. I'm wondering if LFF is worth a visit to browse through gear, or - other than eBay - if anyone else knows of other markets/shops/sources in/around London.

Thx.
Best job? Saturday job at motorcycle shop - I was 13. I liked it when it rained and guys came in in their waterproof gear.
Goal? To meet a gay man who likes rainwear and doesn't think it's strange to tog up in my best waterproofs to go to 'bed' :-)
pvcpaul

Re: What's the London Fetish Fair like these days?

Post by pvcpaul »

Hi, I hadn't been for a few years, but went last month after it being mentioned on here. It seemed much smaller than I remembered from Kings Cross days. People were very friendly, but on a very hot day it was not busy. I will go again when the weather is cooler and wetter hopefully. There was an alternvative market, not sure if it's still running. Paul
plastic-london

Re: What's the London Fetish Fair like these days?

Post by plastic-london »

Thanks Paul.
Best job? Saturday job at motorcycle shop - I was 13. I liked it when it rained and guys came in in their waterproof gear.
Goal? To meet a gay man who likes rainwear and doesn't think it's strange to tog up in my best waterproofs to go to 'bed' :-)