Introducing me (PVC4)

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pete

Re: Introducing me (PVC4)

Post by pete »

Welcome PVC4!

Your post reminds me of the time when I upgraded from dial-up access. Suddenly I could see all the pictures I wanted to, rather than picking out the one I wanted most, then w-a-i-t-i-n-g f-o-r- i-t t-o d-o-w-n-l-o-a-d.
- Pete
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

pete wrote:Welcome PVC4!

Your post reminds me of the time when I upgraded from dial-up access. Suddenly I could see all the pictures I wanted to, rather than picking out the one I wanted most, then w-a-i-t-i-n-g f-o-r- i-t t-o d-o-w-n-l-o-a-d.
I can still remember Nick's first attempt to download a picture of Pamela Anderson in a Baywatch swimsuit.
After about half an hour, the picture had always got down to her neck, then the PC crashed.
In the end, he just bought me a Baywatch swimsuit, it was quicker!
Which reminds me of more nostalgia... in those days, while flying to Greece or wherever on holiday, we used to spend the flight carefully cutting the linings out of my new swimsuits, with SCISSORS! Ah....

Janet
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
neil

Post by neil »

It's strange how many of us have had our fetishes since we were really young and for no obvious reasons.
In the village where I live(and plenty of others)the internet is just as you describe.It works OK some of the time,then it can go really slow,usually coinciding with children arriving home from school,or some popular TV show finishing,and sometimes it just stops all together.
Welcome PVC4
fetishmeido

Post by fetishmeido »

Welcome here PVC4.

It's good to know we are not alone in fetishism. ;)
rainweargirl8

Post by rainweargirl8 »

Do not know how old i was but can recall my mum buttoning me up in shiny black mac.
Made me feel good.
First turn on was when girl in my class came to school in seethru plastic mac.
Boys and girls were segregated at 11yrs in those days so must have been 11 or less.
Lots of kids were made to wear their macs in those days i love idea i having someone make me wear my mac. Bev.
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

I totally agree with you PVC 4 !

I also was at the age of four when I discovered that I am attracted by shiny PVC raincoats.
At my first day in school (1972) it rained heavily and many people (women and girls) were dressed in shiny PVC
raincoats at that time. I also wore my shiny yellow rain slicker, my classmates (especially the girls) wore 70s
raincoats, shiny, clourful and made of squeeky and rustling PVC.
At that time, I even didn't know what a fetish or a passion was. I just can remember, that I had very nice feelings
at my genitals.
One of my absolute favourite sightings was at ground school, when a young mother (in her 30s) arrived at our school
with the daughter (she was 9 years old and a classmate), and both wore the same shiny plastic raincoats,
like an "ensemble", the mother's coat was an adult size and the girls coat was girls 10.
They appeared in partner look, and they had the most beautiful rain macs I have ever seen.
Glass clear See-through plastic, with red, white and blue checkered patterns on it, the cuffs and the collar were white,
and the rest was glass-clear, with red, white blue patterns all over.

See : http://www.flickr.com/photos/87934922@N00/4532779910/

Has anybody ever seen wearing mothers and daughters the same type of raincoat ?

I remember, that Woolworths had a series of shiny plastic raincoats for adults and children, with southwesters.
The large children sizes did fit for skinny adult women, too.

Any recalls to the 70s ?
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

I like those plastic raincoats too and have several in my collection of more than 400 plastic coats and capes

rainfash wrote:I totally agree with you PVC 4 !

I also was at the age of four when I discovered that I am attracted by shiny PVC raincoats.
At my first day in school (1972) it rained heavily and many people (women and girls) were dressed in shiny PVC
raincoats at that time. I also wore my shiny yellow rain slicker, my classmates (especially the girls) wore 70s
raincoats, shiny, clourful and made of squeeky and rustling PVC.
At that time, I even didn't know what a fetish or a passion was. I just can remember, that I had very nice feelings
at my genitals.
One of my absolute favourite sightings was at ground school, when a young mother (in her 30s) arrived at our school
with the daughter (she was 9 years old and a classmate), and both wore the same shiny plastic raincoats,
like an "ensemble", the mother's coat was an adult size and the girls coat was girls 10.
They appeared in partner look, and they had the most beautiful rain macs I have ever seen.
Glass clear See-through plastic, with red, white and blue checkered patterns on it, the cuffs and the collar were white,
and the rest was glass-clear, with red, white blue patterns all over.

See : http://www.flickr.com/photos/87934922@N00/4532779910/

Has anybody ever seen wearing mothers and daughters the same type of raincoat ?

I remember, that Woolworths had a series of shiny plastic raincoats for adults and children, with southwesters.
The large children sizes did fit for skinny adult women, too.

Any recalls to the 70s ?
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

Hi Regenhoedje,

do you collect shiny plastic raincoats, what do you like more ? The shiny coats ?
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Every decade had it's own "plastic products". In the 50's it started for me when I donned a Sears "Esti Glass" grey plastic raincoat with hood and metal buttons. This one was slick, stiff and especially rustley in the colder weather. I recall wanting that raincoat and loving it wear it. In the 60's I had a short frosty clear rain jacket with elastic cuffs. One of the first that came from Japan. I think it said "Weather-Rite", and that one was the object of my developiing fetishism. So, when the 70's came along with the "blossoming" of jelly jackets and PVC raincoats...WOW!