Finally Some Rain

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
David

Finally Some Rain

Post by David »

Well we finally got some noteworthy rain here in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
My ladyfriend and I had been waiting for a good storm ever since I had opened up to her about my passion some six months ago.
Well we finally got some here Wednesday night.
Torrential rains caused some roadways to flood and rushed out of downspouts like cannons.
Thunder crashed and lit up the night sky like it was daytime.
So on went my blue jeantex mac, a pair of yellow suspender style rubber rain pants and my rubber boots.
She had borrowed the yellow rubber raincoat that matched the paints and had the blue green rain pants from the Helly Hansen set that
I had purchased a while back no boots but I am hoping to get her some this coming weekend.
Suited up and lovingly buttoned by one another into our gear we set out on our walk.
It was amazing to be side by side with this wonderful woman and to see the smile on her face as we walked thru the flooding streets of Green Bay.
Well we were out for about twenty minutes and she said that she needed to go back because her feet were getting cold.
We arrived back to my apartment and stripped each other down and warmed up with some java and a steaming hot shower after wards.
After snuggling down into bed for the night she kissed me and commented that she has never had such a freeing experience to thanked me for sharing that with her and that we needed to go get her some rainboots this weekend.
An amazing evening that I can sum up like this....
If I am dreaming let me never awaken and if I am awake let me never sleep............... :)
Jjai

Re: Finally Some Rain

Post by Jjai »

Well done David It is nice to hear that things are going so well for you there.
It is one thing to have a partner that understands their other half in normal everyday life, but quite another to have them share and understand your interest so openly. You are a lucky man I hope things continue to go well for you.
In the UK here it was only last night where I live that we had some good old downpours of our own after an unnaturally dry period since March, so I went to the beach to make the most of it with my heavy Black PVC trenchcoat - alas without a partner! - but it was good to get out in proper raingear again.
Best regards
James