Question for paul

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Jennifer987

Question for paul

Post by Jennifer987 »

Paul,
When I pasted (from MS Word) my last two stories into the forum they changed a bit with regard to the paragraphing in that some of the breaks dissapeared. is it possible for me to edit them to correct this as I am dissapointed that they are difficult to read after spending much time writing them? Or should I repost and make sure they are OK by looking at the preview? Then you could delete the originals. Also a couple of times the story has posted twice, I dont know what i am doing wrong.

Jennifer
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Re: Question for paul

Post by Rainwearboy »

I can delete them and then you can re post them? Let me know if you would like that.

The best editor for this forum is either notepad or if you are a serious computers user then you will most likely use notepad++

Edit your stories in either of those and you will not have any formatting issues when you copy&paste.
Rubberboy87

Post by Rubberboy87 »

Just press the preview button before you submit, then you can see the formatting.
Jennifer987

Post by Jennifer987 »

Paul,
I think I have sorted out what I was doing wrong regarding paragraphing and have reposted two of my last stories, The red raincoat and Ruth & Wendy part 2, so if you delete the first posts for me then the forum should be cleaner. Also The Red Raincoat double posted again?????????

Jennifer