All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Raincoat36

Post by Raincoat36 »

Hi there guys, I'm new to the online community side of things but have had a liking for raincoats and rainwear for as long as I can remember and felt like talking to like minded individuals. I'm really into nylon rainwear and 'pac a Mac' style raincoats but am more than willing to experience different kinds of rainwear. I guess I just thought I'd post this here to say hello and see how we go from here, I'm pretty nervous about posting online and sharing myself like this but from what I've seen you guys seem like a cool bunch of people and would be interested in talking about my liking of rainwear and maybe if I feel up to it sharing some of my raincoat clad experiences with you guys.

I do apologise if this wasn't the right thread for this kind of post, please point me in the right direction of that is the case

Cheers
Raincoat36
jmac

Re: Newbie

Post by jmac »

Hi mate , and welcome to the forum ;) . This definitely is the right place to be . !
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Welcome, it's nice to see someone new posting, I'm sure we all look forward to you sharing your rainwear experiences

Ray
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

We like all sorts of rainwear - including nylon.
Janet xxxxxx
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
ac192004

Post by ac192004 »

Hi. Me too. I'm new and not quite sure how to start. It's nice to see something about others who seem to share the same passion for rainwear as me, but after a long time in denial and in private and not sharing with anyone, it's nice to feel maybe there are people I can talk to? I hope so!
Raincoat36

Post by Raincoat36 »

Thanks for all your welcoming responses and ac192004 good to meet a fellow newbie as it were. I'm glad you don't feel in denial any more, I must admit at times I feel a bit odd for liking a raincoat quite so much, it seems silly at times, but hey, it's not hurting anyone and heck it feels good! Haha. Think I've plucked up the courge to post a story on the 'stories' forum, hopefully itll go down ok with you all
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Welcome to the forum. Most of us are pretty low key here! I just like my plastic rainwear and willing to compare notes and trade items with others