good news 4 plastic rainwear enthusiasts!!

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mason

good news 4 plastic rainwear enthusiasts!!

Post by mason »

I'm back with the SeaChel in the Philippines at long last, and it's with great pleasure that we make available to you from us, the following articles of 100% smooth plastic rainwear:

TWO-PIECE RAINSUITS comprising jacket and pants in translucent yellow, vivid green (this is a particularly delish colour!!) and blue, in the following sizes: L & XL

RAIN PONCHOS also in translucent yellow, vivid green and blue, in the following sizes: L & XL

(photos to come soon)

Prices are a very low $32.50 for rainsuits ($30 each only if you order two or more, $27.50 each if you order 5 pieces or more), and $25.00 for ponchos ($22.50 only in you order two or more)

We do not know what postage will be yet; but we'll keep it as low as possible - it will accurately reflect the actual cost of envelopes and Philippine Post Regular Small Packet Mail (up to 2 kilograms) or Philippine Post Air Parcel (above 2 kilograms and up to 30 kilograms) postage charges

We would much prefer you order via e-mail here so we can avoid very high e-bay seller charges. Regarding payment, we are verified PAYPAL sellers so no matter what happens, you won't "do your money".

Sorry for the delay; its taken us a while to find someone we can buy rainwear from for now where we are living - hopefully I'll be able to add more styles very soon.

If you're interested, just contact me via private IM here.

For those of you who inquired about buying this rainwear earlier, please contact me when you have time (sorry again for the delay - family problems and illness really held us up)

NOTE: If there is enough interest here, we will establish a more permanent business in the near future with a far greater choice of styles/designs because we'll be able to buy direct from the manufacturers in Manila.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Re: good news 4 plastic rainwear enthusiasts!!

Post by Rainwearboy »

Not sure if you would perhaps want to swap some for these I have :

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=379
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=378
merv

Post by merv »

what are the actual measurements please.
Was it not suggested that the sizes were somewhat smaller than we would expect in the UK?
pete

Post by pete »

Could we see some nice photos? Perhaps Chel would help you with them....
- Pete