Hardcore fetishists wanted

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Aequitas

Hardcore fetishists wanted

Post by Aequitas »

Hi to everybody,

After doing some forum reading and some thinking I decided to subscribe.

Me: I am male, middle age, somewhere located in the Northern Hemisphere ...

Why subscribing: I would like to make a request for those people to respond who consider themselves to be real hardcore genuine plastic fetishists. M/F worldwide.

In fact, with all due respect to the initiative of this forum and its members, you are reading the topics here, but thinking it's not pure and straight enough. Frankly, you would not post or discuss in public I think.

If you don't want to post your response here please e-mail me. Please don't hesitate, I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,
aequitas2000@yahoo.com
merv

Re: Hardcore fetishists wanted

Post by merv »

I am a little lost as to the point of this? I presume that as English is not your first language then the meaning has been slightly lost here.
Aequitas

Post by Aequitas »

Correct. What is your missing point?
merv

Post by merv »

I am lost as to what the actual question is?
Mainly down to the posting in public rather than here. What is the actual point to this?
Aequitas

Post by Aequitas »

You're posting here in public right, 2nd option is to respond in private through e-mail.
Aequitas

Post by Aequitas »

The topic subject is not clear to you?
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Sorry but Im with Merv on this one, confused as to what the point is?
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

So let's try to cut through the chase here. Are you in to plastic? Do you want to network with people of like interest? Same sex or not? Trying to buy or sell products? Do you want to share expereinces and fantasies? OK there you go - some easy choices!
Aequitas

Post by Aequitas »

Okay, let me clearify as much as I can:

I would like people to respond to the request I made earlier on, whether it is here in the public section or through the given e-mail address in private. The intention of this forum and its members' fetishism looks pretty clear to me. All areas are represented and requested to respond.

However, the group fetishist members is hetrogenous. There are people who are into it for fun and there are people into it up to their entire routine of living. The last group of people I urge to respond.

This is not a request for sexual contact.

It could be that I'm at the wrong forum and not reaching the person or people who I'm looking for. If you hesitate to respond and not being sure about the value of your fetishism and even beyond that, please don't respond.

There you go.

Regards,
Aequitas
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

OK

I think if we cut through the language barrier, the ‘big’ words (hetrogenous, indeed) and the attitude then I think our friend is looking for ‘lifestyle’ fetishists who live their fetish 24/7/365

I still havent worked out why they only seem to want such ‘hardcore’ fetishists, maybe they feel that people who are not ‘hardcore’ are unworthy

I’d like to know but guess I might never find out