Hardcore fetishists wanted

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Aequitas

Re: Hardcore fetishists wanted

Post by Aequitas »

ray@rainwearcafe wrote:OK

I think if we cut through the language barrier, the ‘big’ words (hetrogenous, indeed) and the attitude then I think our friend is looking for ‘lifestyle’ fetishists who live their fetish 24/7/365
Correct
I still havent worked out why they only seem to want such ‘hardcore’ fetishists, maybe they feel that people who are not ‘hardcore’ are unworthy
Your assumption is incorrect. In the 1st post of this topic it says that the forum and its member are being respected.
I’d like to know but guess I might never find out
Did I answer your questions?
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Aequitas wrote:
ray@rainwearcafe wrote:OK

I think if we cut through the language barrier, the ‘big’ words (hetrogenous, indeed) and the attitude then I think our friend is looking for ‘lifestyle’ fetishists who live their fetish 24/7/365
Correct
I still havent worked out why they only seem to want such ‘hardcore’ fetishists, maybe they feel that people who are not ‘hardcore’ are unworthy
Your assumption is incorrect. In the 1st post of this topic it says that the forum and its member are being respected.
I’d like to know but guess I might never find out
Did I answer your questions?
Almost, but Im still not sure why you are only interested in 'hardcore' members
Aequitas

Post by Aequitas »

Dear Ray, if I'd all the answers I also wouldn't post this request. A passion, fetishism, obsession or cult doesn't let itself to describe well in words, does it. The why-question is even more difficult to answer. So I have to pass on that one.

I realize that most people here don't have much appetite for chit chat about serious topics. Somehow I also find it difficult to express feelings in words to an audience who's not meant to be triggered. Just a few of them I hope to respond.

Answering your questions in this topic (and e-mail) also helps me to make the request more and more specific I noticed. It keeps me busy thinking. Thanks!

The last few days I was gathering ideas about the word which describes best the next step beyond fetishism. I came up with obsession and cult.

Perhaps more specific words to discuss about for those who are still interested. I hope we can come to a conclusion in the end.

So here more specific questions:
1. Who's having better ideas to describe beyond fetishism feelings in 1-2 words?
2. Who's having them?

Regards,
Aequitas2000@yahoo.com
CARL HAYE

Post by CARL HAYE »

with all due respect, i find you very strange, i dont say much in this forum,i tend to read more,which is a shame i know, but lets be honest here, i really think you have either lost the plot, or come to the wrong place.
there may be hardcore fetishists here,but they dont seem to talk in a forum like you have been doing- in fact i have spoken to people in your alleged catagory before,and well as a person who has an interest in rainwear,and has done for the last 35 years, you come across as being very strange.
When i say strange,this is going by all your wordings so far.
Nobody ,and i mean nobody, be it a fetishist i have chatted to in the past, or anyone else in this forum, since joining forums i have never felt the need to write anything like this before ,but you scare me, and im just not here for your kind of chat, its not what i have heard of or experienced ever before.
plastic-london

Post by plastic-london »

... there was I thinking hardcore was something you put on the road. :-)
Best job? Saturday job at motorcycle shop - I was 13. I liked it when it rained and guys came in in their waterproof gear.
Goal? To meet a gay man who likes rainwear and doesn't think it's strange to tog up in my best waterproofs to go to 'bed' :-)