Rainwear other then plastic and PVC

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwearcumslut

Rainwear other then plastic and PVC

Post by rainwearcumslut »

Hi there fellow rainwear lovers.
I too have this wondeful fetish for rainwear. mostly ladies stuff. I like nothing better than to wear my black Burberry trenchcoat all buttoned up and belted, and have some sexual experience where it ends up getting covered in the lovely white stuff that I adore. I have several macs in cotton/polyester fabrics for this purpose and just love to see all the stains on them when they dry out. I was just wondering if anyone else on this wonderful site has similar views on this subject.

If so please do not hesitate to get in touch, and who knows where it willgo from there,

Thanks

Rainwearcumslut.
merv

Re: Rainwear other then plastic and PVC

Post by merv »

plastic/pvc so much more practical, it wipes clean if you get a little overexcited
rainweargirl8

Post by rainweargirl8 »

In the good days when there was plenty of ladies to be seen in plastic and pvc i did not look at other materials.
Now do like other stuff more so if it is tighly betted over a nice waist line. Bought a nice green nylon mac in Hunstanton this week.
It has a hood and belt makes a lovely swish when i move.
I have got it on now.
Over my Petticoat.
I am a mature male.
pvcmac

Post by pvcmac »

whilst i love rubber lined mackintoshes and shiny cotton backed pvc macs i do have a bit of a thing for gaberdene macs. i really like the old fashioned girls school macs with the hood, blue of green gaberdene.
like the cotton backed pvc macs the old gaberdene macs are hard to get holdof sadly, i have some happy memories of girls wearing lovely gaberdene school macs. i wonder what happened to all those wondeful macs and if any one still has one.
dave.
neil

Post by neil »

Gaberdines,especially in adult sizes,are rare,collectable and expensive now.I have good memories of the odd one being worn at primary school,but I'm a bit too young to remember the days when everyone had one.
My favourite rainwear is heavy padded nylon,especially snorkel parkas and floatation suits.
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

I enjoy nylon as well as plastic and PVC but whatever the material, it has to be very soft, slippery, smooth and shiny.
There are several guys who like to cum over me while I'm wearing rainwear - over my face while my hood is up, and inside the hood is a favourite. (Gosh this forum is getting naughty all of a sudden! Are we allowed to talk about this, Paul?)
Love,
Janet
xxxxxx
P.S. Videos of this sort of thing are not posted on my own website, in case you were looking - you have to meet me personally, to see them.
rainwearcumslut wrote:Hi there fellow rainwear lovers.
I too have this wondeful fetish for rainwear. mostly ladies stuff. I like nothing better than to wear my black Burberry trenchcoat all buttoned up and belted, and have some sexual experience where it ends up getting covered in the lovely white stuff that I adore. I have several macs in cotton/polyester fabrics for this purpose and just love to see all the stains on them when they dry out. I was just wondering if anyone else on this wonderful site has similar views on this subject.

If so please do not hesitate to get in touch, and who knows where it willgo from there,

Thanks

Rainwearcumslut.
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
Klark Kent

Post by Klark Kent »

Why are there not more women who like to wear macs when endulging in sexual activities? My first and only experience was as a 16 year old boy with my best friends mum. I've now been waiting 20 years to find a girl who will wear PVC for me. All the girls I meet think it's tacky and cheap :(
angelamac

Post by angelamac »

I too have a fetish outside plastic and pvc but do appreciate these also. I have expressed it here before and that is nylon and rubber or pvc backed nylon. My collection now numbers 20+ and growing. I wear them whenever possible including at home if the weather is too bad and sunny outside to don a mac. All my macs are ladies and most with hoods. My aim is to go out in a mac with a skirt or dress underneath. I have worn a mac outside even in the dry and also a skirt but not together. For a first skirted and macked outing I need the rain.
Angela
longraincoat1969

Post by longraincoat1969 »

Nothing else is sexy enough then when a woman wearing a rubber raincoat ,shiny pvc or polyuthethane raincoat, always.
rainwearcumslut

Post by rainwearcumslut »

angelamac wrote:I too have a fetish outside plastic and pvc but do appreciate these also. I have expressed it here before and that is nylon and rubber or pvc backed nylon. My collection now numbers 20+ and growing. I wear them whenever possible including at home if the weather is too bad and sunny outside to don a mac. All my macs are ladies and most with hoods. My aim is to go out in a mac with a skirt or dress underneath. I have worn a mac outside even in the dry and also a skirt but not together. For a first skirted and macked outing I need the rain.
Angela
Hi Angela,
Just read your reply to my post, seems like whilst we share a love of pvc etc, the good old trenchcoats etc still rule the roost. Nothing better then going out in a nice Burberry and boots and seeing what the weather throws at us. I am new to this site and dont know if we can chat to each other as each time I go to the chat room I am the only one there lol .

Keep in touch

G.