A few of my cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
NylonMack

Re: A few of my cagoules

Post by NylonMack »

I bet it was. Something special about nylon trousers and naked underneath. Do you still indulge, that way?
mactosh

Post by mactosh »

I hope you all wear your hoods up, its lovely wearing two or three hoods up at once. Have you ever worn a long nylon mack with nothing underneath while out for a walk,? there is nothing else quite like it. NylonMack what was your mums nylon mack you wore like? My mum had a red hooded mack which she on occasions made me wear.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

NylonMack wrote: July 30th, 2017, 2:51 pm I bet it was. Something special about nylon trousers and naked underneath. Do you still indulge, that way?
As the old saying goes, "Chance would be a fine thing"
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

WealdenMac wrote: July 31st, 2017, 2:37 pm
NylonMack wrote: July 30th, 2017, 2:51 pm I bet it was. Something special about nylon trousers and naked underneath. Do you still indulge, that way?
As the old saying goes, "Chance would be a fine thing"
Nylon mac complete with nylon waterproof trousers worn naked underneath is a delight.
Managed that many times walking the dog in the woods
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
YKK

Post by YKK »

Any chance you'd sell the one in the middle??
Oh dear, I'm sorry. It's not for sale.
I like how it looks over a button down shirt.
It's the extreme contrast between a cotton button down shirt and nylon zip-up cagoule
Even the screeching the nylon makes when you slide the edge of one of the buttons
across the nylon is bizarre.
Maybe I'll take some more pictures.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

annabell-cagoule wrote: October 24th, 2016, 4:00 pm Over the head cagoules are always the best, maybe it is because there is no front zip so there is more nylona or plastic against your skin or that feeling your slipping into your cagoule which sometime feels like its almost trapping you :)
Love over the head cagoules as I put theme on over my head and face .Sometimes I used to purposely get theme around the wrong way in front of people hopping it would get stuck and a nice lady would come to my rescue only to find out shes into the same thing and takes me prisoner.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Nylon macs wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 3:38 am
annabell-cagoule wrote: October 24th, 2016, 4:00 pm Over the head cagoules are always the best, maybe it is because there is no front zip so there is more nylona or plastic against your skin or that feeling your slipping into your cagoule which sometime feels like its almost trapping you :)
Love over the head cagoules as I put theme on over my head and face .Sometimes I used to purposely get theme around the wrong way in front of people hopping it would get stuck and a nice lady would come to my rescue only to find out shes into the same thing and takes me prisoner.
Mmmm now there's a scenario.
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

WealdenMac wrote: July 30th, 2017, 1:51 pm In the early 80's I had a Regatta cagoule and matching overtrousers which were both proofed by means of smooth rubber linings. I used to like going out to the local paper shop on wet Sundays wearing just the trousers against my bare skin. Quite "arousing".
Yes, just done that, this morning, peeing down of rain, so slipped on cagoule and trousers only, and some welllies. Swished around the paper shop, hood up and strings done up.
Very satisfying. Happy Sunday,
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Anotherraincoat wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 8:59 am
WealdenMac wrote: July 30th, 2017, 1:51 pm In the early 80's I had a Regatta cagoule and matching overtrousers which were both proofed by means of smooth rubber linings. I used to like going out to the local paper shop on wet Sundays wearing just the trousers against my bare skin. Quite "arousing".
Yes, just done that, this morning, peeing down of rain, so slipped on cagoule and trousers only, and some welllies. Swished around the paper shop, hood up and strings done up.
Mmm very nice. Done that in the past but just out now. Got top and joggers underneath my cagoule and overtrousers.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Ilovecagoules wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 9:15 am
Anotherraincoat wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 8:59 am
Mmm very nice. Done that in the past but just out now. Got top and joggers underneath my cagoule and overtrousers.
See you at the shop.👍👍👍