Secret Photographer

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
neil

Re: Secret Photographer

Post by neil »

Personally I wouldn't have any problem with anyone taking a picture of me,as the chances of anyone I knew coming across it and recognising me are so remote it isn't worth thinking about.
However,just out of respect,if I wished to take a picture of someone's clothing I would try and do so in such a way that their face wasn't visible,or at least not easily identifiable.
I can't see how there could be any problems with that.
ShaunaHenn

Re: Secret Photographer

Post by ShaunaHenn »

Jjai wrote:Hi Macklovin,

After reading some of the comments on here, I would advise caution, especially if you are residing in the UK.

At the risk of giving free legal advice I would simply say not to take what is published on the photo-rights site or even others that are similar as entirely correct.

For instance it refers to the fact that camera photos can be taken without the subjects consent, this is rarely true and it is always better to ask the subject especially when it is for an innocent purpose which I imagine would be the case for anyone here on the Forum.
Would you care to expand on the basis for your point that camera photos require consent?