Kay Burley's rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rives

Kay Burley's rainwear

Post by Rives »

She seems to have bought a new wardrobe of mackintoshes. During the recent election campaign, which has required her to regularly appear outside of the Sky TV studios - usually outside the Houses of Parliament - she's worn a variety of trenchcoats, all belted, and all buttoned to the neck. They've all been double breasted, and (in order) were off-white, silver and turquoise.

Very smart, very practical, and very sexy.
Jjai

Re: Kay Burley's rainwear

Post by Jjai »

I have'nt seen much of Kay Burleys rainwear but I have noticed recently that on BBC breakfast time the female weather forecasters are wearing some nice colourful 3/4 length trenchcoats.
merv

Post by merv »

unfortunately she seems to have her detractors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbnmyM5UFKQ
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

I like Kay Burley a lot and I have seen her in a couple of rubberised mackintoshes - one dark blue double texture mac and one off white riding mac.I always thought she looked great in a mackintosh.
Howeve the real queen of the mackintosh is Carol Kirkland on BBC1 morning TV.She always wears great trenchcoats and has two rubberised macs from Gekko rainwear apparently, one bright red double breasted and one peach coloured in the same style.
regards
mrbassman101
Rives

Post by Rives »

mrbassman101 wrote:I like Kay Burley a lot and I have seen her in a couple of rubberised mackintoshes - one dark blue double texture mac and one off white riding mac.I always thought she looked great in a mackintosh.
Howeve the real queen of the mackintosh is Carol Kirkland on BBC1 morning TV.She always wears great trenchcoats and has two rubberised macs from Gekko rainwear apparently, one bright red double breasted and one peach coloured in the same style.
regards
mrbassman101
Yes, but I do wish Carol would wear them properly. Kay always makes sure she's buttoned up to the neck, and belted tightly. And a sensible length mackintosh too
neil

Post by neil »

On youtube"weather girl Dawn Chubai's red raincoat"
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

neil wrote:On youtube"weather girl Dawn Chubai's red raincoat"
A nice, if brief, find

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEVyYXi93jI
Klark Kent

Post by Klark Kent »

That Dawn Chubai footage is superb. She looks amazing in that Mac. Why do more women not wear PVC macs like that?
Klark Kent

Post by Klark Kent »

There's more Youtube footage of her here. The Mac footage is at 1min 10 secs. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxxrqtMn14c