How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by PVCBond » March 5th, 2018, 6:41 pm

Mine began in the 60s when I was about 8 and we had new carpet fitted and the plastic/polythene tube that the carpet had arrived in was rubbish but I climbed inside the tube and loved the sensation instantly! The sound also and of course the smell. It never left me and in the 80s I met a girl who was wearing a pvc mac and fell for her! Thankfully she liked me too! We visited many fetish clubs but once we returned home she was ready to take it all off but for me I wanted to wear it all the time.
We split after a few years and she left most of her pvc/latex clothing and bed sheets. Then I began to wear more and more and slept in it too!

It has never ceased!

Post by Lindaf » March 5th, 2018, 10:29 pm

My mother had a pink see thru mac and I always wanted to try it on. I was 12 at the time and almost the same height as my mum. I always put the mac on when she was out. It felt amazing this soft plastic and the aroma from it. This day I took all my clothes off and tried it on. The feeling was electric. The plastic rubbing my nipples and getting them hard and also getting wet in my pussy. I masturbated through the plastic and even managed to push the plastic material into my pussy. Ever since I have loved the smell and feel of plastic macs. Hubby has now got one too so we can have real sweaty sex while wearing them. They are soooooo versatile

Post by Shinyladylvr » March 8th, 2018, 5:13 am

I have photos of me when I was 3 wearing an adults shiny coat. The material is unknown and I am not sure if it was my mother or fathers coat. By the time I am 10 I am very aware and fascinated by girls and women wearing shiny macs, I am very familiar with Woolworths being a source of macs and also small clothing stores. By the time I am 14 I am much more of an expert on PVC macs given the arousal that a sighting can evoke. Unfortunately it is several years before I have my first girlfriend and to my surprise one day we are out shopping down a main street when she comments on a green short PVC Mac on display in the window. I can’t recall what she asked me, I just know I was speechless. She purchased the Mac and wore it often, not just for the rain but as a fashion item. My fetish for PVC was sealed for life. The memory of the sight and sound of that gleaming green coat are burned into my remaining brain cells. Many other ladies have followed my first girlfriend and shiny macs have been worn and rejected by several of them. Currently my wife is more than happy to wear shiny outfits so I live in bliss.