How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rukkacrazy

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by rukkacrazy » December 29th, 2014, 1:17 pm

raincoathumper wrote:Mine started when I was I little kid I used to like feeling, touching and rubbing myself on PVC raincoats especially the ones that had the extremely musty smell from being wet all the time for me the smell was like an aphrodisiac and I always wanted to feel those old smelling coats on my cock while taking in the smell. I did get caught out a few times one occasion lead me to being fucked in the ass by one owner while I was sadly under aged at the time to receiving a good beating on the butt for it which lead me into very deep secrecy and always felt dirty afterwards until I found this site, and I have only just recently started to come out of the closet with my fetish. My fetish was mainly based around industrial rain wear because of that old musty smell till I experienced my first time with a woman's shiny PVC raincoat and since then I have been more attracted to that fantasizing about the ladies I bought them from through online auction sites while having my wicked way with them. Recently (actually a week ago I got myself) introduced to UK made rain macs when by chance I came across a rainmac UK branded coat (my partner wears this one for general use as well as in bed) and a montcler shiny black plastic mac which I love to wear while I have my pleasure sessions with my top shop raincoats as well as make love to my partner, funny thing was I found an email from the seller of the montcler rain mac today offering me a clear plastic montcler rain mac with a photo of it attached as a response to the thank you note I sent when I received the mac in the post. All I said was thank you for the mac and how beautiful it was I think she clicked that I was a fetishist.
I also been punished when getting cought playing naughty with someone elses raincoat when I was younger.

rukkacrazy

Post by rukkacrazy » December 29th, 2014, 1:18 pm

rubbermackintosh wrote:Where Did It All Start?

Looking back, it started when I was just eleven years old. That was in 1955.

I had just passed my eleven plus and got a place at a South London Mixed Grammar School. It wasn’t my Dad’s first choice of school for me but, nevertheless he bought me a brand new bicycle for passing the exam and also a set of heavy pvc yellow cycling cape, leggings and sou’wester hat to wear on wet days riding to and from school. It was probably a good deal for Dad as he would have got his money back by the end of the second term in saved bus fares on the six miles each way between home and school. Soon after the end of year one Dad left and I was brought up from then by Mum.

I loved my wet weather gear, the cape had a gusset neck which closed with a press stud, the leggings kept my trousers dry and the sou’wester deflected all the water down the back of the cape and not down my neck. All in all I felt very protected from the elements and I rode to and from school in all weathers and in holidays I went all over the place. My pvc gear was just weather protection, nothing else.

School seemed to be going well. Although it was a mixed school there were certain activities which were single sex. Sport and gym amongst them but there was plenty of chances outside of formal classes for friendships to form between the sexes too, drama and music for example. There were also a number of extra curricula activities of which the school cycling club was popular and open to all ages and both boys and girls.

I joined the cycling club in the second year and rode out with them whenever I could. Mostly our rides took us out into the Surrey and Sussex countryside and although we liked to ride in good weather we didn’t call off if the weather was wet or even worse. At first it was hard for a second former to keep up with the older riders but my fitness improved rapidly and soon it was no problem.

By year four there was quite a lot of interaction between boys and girls, some of it of the ‘behind the bike sheds’ nature but mostly loose pairings and a bit of posing and flirting. One girl that I had a soft spot for was Caroline and I often rode home with her specially in winter to see that she got home safely, but that was all. We never even kissed.

On one club cycle ride it turned really wet and we all donned capes etc.. We rode up Box Hill and then went on to Leith Hill between Dorking and Guildford in Surrey. At the top of Leith Hill is a tower from which, on a good day you could see for miles. We all parked our bikes and went up the tower to see how we could see except for Simon and Alison who stayed below to guard our machines. Protected from the rain, we stayed up the tower for about a quarter of an hour.

When we came down Simon and Alison were standing close facing each other and their capes were moving back and forth together.

“What are they doing?”

“Having a wank”

“What’s a wank?”

“Don’t you know?”

“No”

“Haven’t you ever had an erection?”

“What’s an erection?”

Alison beckoned me over. “Let me show you”.

She lifted the front of Simon’s cape to reveal his cock in his hand. I had seen it many times before in the showers after gym; about two and a half inches long and flabby, like mine. But now it was different; between eight and nine inches long, stiff and thick. He was rubbing his hand up and down it.

“Stand here” Alison instructed.

Simon’s face started to redden and his cock twitched in his hand. Suddenly a jet of creamy white stuff shot from his cock and hit my cape. A second shot hit me in the face followed by several more shots across the front of my cape.

“That” said Alison “is wanking and the white stuff is spunk”. She pulled me to her and wrapped her arms round me and squirmed, rubbing Simon’s spunk across both of our capes. “Let me see if I can help you do the same”

I felt her hand undoing my flies and pulling my cock out. She ran her finger nails lightly along its underside and round my balls. It tickled a bit but felt nice. My cock started to react to the treatment that it was getting from Alison and it started to grow stiff. She kept at it gently as my cock grew and grew. She coiled her fingers round it and started to stroke it steadily. I thought that I was going to pee but I didn’t.

On and on she stroked me, the speed gradually building up. With her free hand she lifted the front of my cape so that everybody could see and suddenly it happened. I shot my very first load of spunk all over Alison’s pvc cycling cape. The feeling was incredible. I had never experienced anything like it before and it was the start of a lifetime of wanking.

At first I just wanked in the bathroom at home but every time that I put my pvc cape on I remembered that first time and my cock used to twitch at the thought of it. Out on my bike in the rain my cock used to become erect under the pvc and often I undid my flies and wanked myself with one hand while I rode, letting the spunk shoot on the inside of my cape and over my leggings. As time went on I looked for excuses to ride out in the rain.

My pvc gear had become a sexual stimulant and I used to sneak it up to my room at night to wank in it. On cold nights I wore it in bed to keep warm as there was no such thing as central heating in ordinary houses then.

Still I used to ride Caroline home when it was dark and then one wet night she told me to stop by a clump of trees. “Fancy a wank” she asked as she grabbed for my flies. She had my cock in her hand in a flash and it started to stiffen.

“I want to do what Alison did to you” she whispered in my ear as she held me close. “Tell me when it is about to cum”

She stroked me steadily and I felt the spunk filling my balls. “It’s cumming soon” I said. She lifted the front of my cape so that she could see the result of her wanking and she continued to stroke rapidly
“Look Out” My spunk hit her full on the cape, high up near the collar. The next two shots went straight in her face and ten more jets followed all over her cape.

She pulled me to her and wrapped her arms round so that we were cocooned in pvc with my cock sandwiched between the two garments. As my cock subsided I felt an incredible urge to pee. I tried to back off.

“I need a pee” I told her.

“Well do it. It can’t do any harm to our pvc capes and it will soon wash off in this rain” she said as she continued to hold me fast to her. I couldn’t stop myself and pissed pints between our capes.

“Lick your spunk off my face” Caroline said. I did as I was told and as my tongue ran across her face she opened her mouth and said “Let me taste it”. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and pushed her own into mine.

“I’ve wanted to do that for ages. You can spunk on my cape anytime. Next time I’m going to give you a blow job”

I didn’t tell her that Alison had already done that to me and that I was actually supple enough to do it for myself.

Three weeks later on a night when it was pouring down we stopped under the same clump of trees. “Get your cock out”. Caroline ducked down under my cape and I felt her breath on my limp cock. She licked it and it twitched.

“Come on. Get it up you randy bugger” She said. I did.

As it grew she took it between her lips and gently sucked. Longer and longer it grew. It felt as though it was the longest yet and then she sucked it in a bit. Her head started to bob up and down and my cock slid in to her throat and out.

Faster and faster she went and the noise of her pvc hooded cape against the inside of my cape was incredible. I was near to cumming and tried to pull out but she held me tight. I pushed right in and felt my spunk jetting into her mouth.

She released me and ducked out from under and rose to face me. My spunk was running down her chin and dripping off onto our capes as she kissed me.

“Alison said that you liked a good blow job” she said. There were no secrets in that school.

In the fifth form sexual activity was the norm. This was the start of the sixties and anything went and did until one of the girls got pregnant and had to leave school. Things changed a bit after that but the sex didn’t stop. We just took precautions.

The cycling club was still going strong and often about thirty boys and girls rode out, mostly they were regulars but sometimes a friend was invited along. Wet day rides in the countryside usually ended up with some sort of sex activity in the woods somewhere and many were the days when several of us came home with mud on the back of our capes.

Alison brought along a black girl one time. She was gorgeous and she seemed to take a shine to me. She was about six foot tall with really long legs and large tits. Her name was Josie.

Josie was a sex maniac and I eventually married her but that’s another story completely.
That is an amazing story . Wow!

lindalatex

Post by lindalatex » March 20th, 2015, 9:53 am

I was seven and had a blue rubber lined mackintosh which I remember wearing during the summer. The smell and feel of the rubber was very exciting and I loved
wearing it on sunny days as the rubber was heated up and the smell was overpowering. The combination of the feel of the rubber and the smell made my penis hard and, as I was already wanking myself, it was natural that I would feel the need to wank my hard penis. I would therefore try to find somewhere private so I could pull my penis out and cover it with the rubber lining of the mackintosh. I would then rub my penis in its rubber lined heaven until I had a dry cum.

latexstorm

Post by latexstorm » March 20th, 2015, 7:31 pm

It might have started young, but I don't have an "aha" moment from back then. I remember a girl in fifth grade wearing a shiny red raincoat that figured in my fantasies a lot, and a commercial from around that time with a guy on a sailboat in yellow PVC raingear that did the same. So something had clicked into place, or maybe a bunch of little things

I also kept a rainsuit in my car during my high school years and wore it occasionally when I had enough time to get someplace nobody might recognize me.

College/grad school is where the interest in rainwear (occasionally) turned into more than a solo thing. One woman was more into the stormy night than the raingear, but it was her idea, and I wasn't going to argue. Then another relationship where raingear was a definite part of our sex life along with latex clothing and some role-play kinks. (The other thing I learned in that relationship was that "don't put your dick in crazy" is terrible advice...I enjoyed every minute right up to the train-wreck ending.)

Grundensboy

Post by Grundensboy » March 21st, 2015, 7:04 pm

Hi there,
Well I was arround 6 when I got a yellow rubber raincoat with a blue zipper. I loved that raincoat because it was so soft, smelled so good and the smooth surface made me feel weird, however a 6yo would decribe it at this age. My sister had a yellow coat which was called "Friesennerz" in Germany. All of my family members had these yellow rubber coats. Later on, I dont know where from, I got a coat in size 2 or 3 which I dressed my teddybear in. I think I loved this raincoat till I was hitting puperty getting rid of everything because I thought to be weird. I could still slap myself for putting all my raincoats I had during childhood away. I guess 1 or 2 years later I got my first raincoat in a home improvement store. A cheap yellow pvc coat. Well today I got wardropes full of raingear. I still got my raincoated teddybear which was a close friend till the age of 12/13. Well, I remember sharing my first sexual experiance with this guy. I also collect children raincoats which was discused in another thread. Blaming all manufacturers why they dont produce them in adult size. Today I like shiny and bright colors together with the the oilskins, yellow raincoats, bibpants and rubberboots which are fortunately on the market for the 100.000 of fishermen, which I dont envy for their jobs, but for the working clothes. =)

Anorak

Post by Anorak » April 26th, 2015, 6:05 pm

Hi,
I think my fetish probably began when I was about 2 years old. My mother would take me to see an elderly couple a few doors away and they had an old fashioned wicker shopping basket on wheels which had a smooth plastic liner (I guess it would have been PVC). I would be fascinated with the feel of this liner and would sit there stroking it every time we went round. I think it had a really nice smell to it as well.
A few years later I remember my father buying a new anorak from The Anorak Shop in Poole and I was mesmerised by this garment. One time when alone I put it on, and it felt amazing. I felt so safe and protected in it and the feel of the smooth waterproof fabric wrapped around me was just amazing. I must have been about 5 or 6 and I remember getting an erection, probably the first one I was actually aware of - I had no idea why or what was happening, but I do remember it felt really nice and comforting.
That was the start and with the availability of cagoules and rubber lined waterproofs in the 70's my fetish seemed to develop from there.
A few years ago I wrote a small book about the development of my fetish, called 'My Waterproof Memoirs'.
I now have a vast collection of waterproofs, about 200 garments including jackets, trousers, salopettes, smocks made from PVC, nylon and rubber from a multitude of makers such as Henri Lloyd (my favourite), Peter Storm, Guy Cotten and Helly Hansen.

Raincoat36

Post by Raincoat36 » May 24th, 2015, 10:58 pm

I can't really pinpoint a moment I discovered I got turned on by nylon rainwear but I have a few memories of early experiences which looking back make a lot of sense!

Back when I was about 10 or 11 I would hang around with a female neighbour and we would invariably end up playing 'truth or dare' with each other, i think at this point we were both exploring our bodies and growing up at the same time. sometimes it would involve her daring me to kiss her and other innocent things. Quite often I would try and wangle it that she would dare me to put things down my pants (I didnt know what was going on back then but the thought of it would give me an erection). I had a waterproof nylon draw string bag in my room and would more often than not bring that out as a suggestion to be put down my pants. The feel of the cool material as I wrapped it around my erect penis felt amazing. I would sometimes rub it a bit, but never went to full wanking, again I didnt know what that was!

One fine rainy day in Belfast she had come up to my house draped in a lovely yellow pvc rain poncho from Disney land with mockery mouse on the back. We were up in my room with a chest of drawers placed in front of the door to prevent my parents walking in and catching us doing anything we shouldn't be. I coaxed her into allowing me to stuff it down my pants, it felt amazing! The material was cool, soft and supple. It bunched together in my tight underwear around my throbbing cock. The whole time I had no idea why this felt good, it just did!

I went through an odd phase where I would avoid people wearing rainwear in public, it almost grossed me out, I refused to wear a raincoat at all, even if it was pouring, a common occurance here! My family even modelled for a rainwear catalogue once, regatta I believe? An opportunity I ran a million miles from at the time, an opportunity I would snatch at now! Then one day it clicked, I was lying in bed having reached a different stage of sexual maturity and felt like wanking to something new, I rembered I had 2 nylon pack away raincoats under my bed, I began to sweat and shake as I thought about pulling them out and playing with it, I proceeded to slide them out and slip one on and drape the other one over my now throbbing cock, it was the best wank of my newly found sexual adventures!

These days I'm still shy to wear rainwear in public but often enjoy it in private, even sharing my fetish with a former girlfriend who thankfully allowed me to experiment with it! I also still dream of that yellow poncho, and finding a woman who would wear one in the bed room, a guy can dream eh?!

Plasti72

Post by Plasti72 » May 29th, 2015, 9:55 am

Hi
I was probably about 7 when I dreamt that all the teachers in my Primary school were in rubberised raincoats and I was being passed aked along their knees .(1950's)
Then when I was older I went on a school trip "Doon the watter" (Clyde) on a Paddle Steamer .It was a very wet day and all the girls had either see thru plastic raincoats or rubberised raincoats ,
When I was older I had a grey plastic rainwear which I sometimes wore to bed .
Eventually I lost the use of plastic until the 80's when I found them in the shops /and bought a few until they became unfashionable.I ten found PUL and have over the few years bought from them..
Since last year I have been wearing them much more when I have not had to go out.I tried sleeping in them but the were too hot .
I have blue ,red, black and clear and .I do wear the black solid one out when raining.
My only regret is that I don't have a lady friend to share this with.

Scootaloo1

Post by Scootaloo1 » June 13th, 2015, 9:13 pm

I was around 4 at the time, and I had a PVC raincoat.

Mine was like the one pictured although the picture is off Google images as I dont' own my old PVC jacket for about 22 years, I loved the way it felt and found them fascinating and liked them ever since.

My mother threw mine away and bought me a cagoule, I remember that day in detail. I remember even suggesting it, but not really wanting to get rid of my PVC jacket and having days where I’d look through where we used to keep coats in the house in the hope it might still be somewhere.

These days cagoules are part of my fetish, but I hated them as a kid. I felt embarrassed wearing them, I found them deeply unfashionable and didn’t like the way they felt or looked. And that was when I was a 5 year old, and I’m a guy who was even less fashion conscious than I am now, which isn’t much.

I don't know how the cagoule fascination started, I think I found them sort of cute and weird in a way. As for the longer running PVC/vinyl coat fetish I have my early story but I don't know the deep subconscious reason why I have a thing for them.

Scootaloo1

Post by Scootaloo1 » June 13th, 2015, 9:13 pm

I was around 4 at the time, and I had a PVC raincoat.

Mine was like the one pictured although the picture is off Google images as I dont' own my old PVC jacket for about 22 years, I loved the way it felt and found them fascinating and liked them ever since.

My mother threw mine away and bought me a cagoule, I remember that day in detail. I remember even suggesting it, but not really wanting to get rid of my PVC jacket and having days where I’d look through where we used to keep coats in the house in the hope it might still be somewhere.

These days cagoules are part of my fetish, but I hated them as a kid. I felt embarrassed wearing them, I found them deeply unfashionable and didn’t like the way they felt or looked. And that was when I was a 5 year old, and I’m a guy who was even less fashion conscious than I am now, which isn’t much.

I don't know how the cagoule fascination started, I think I found them sort of cute and weird in a way. As for the longer running PVC/vinyl coat fetish I have my early story but I don't know the deep subconscious reason why I have a thing for them.