How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
PVCLOVER

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by PVCLOVER »

My interest in PVC and plastic began when I was a boy of around 9 or 10 in the mid 1960s. On a wet day whilst on holiday I was bought a plastic pacamac to wear. when we got home,I found I loved wearing it whenever I could,wet or dry. As I got older,I found that I loved to see girls wearing shiny PVC raincoats. It is only in the last three years or so that I have started wearing PVC/plastic again myself,after going through the nylon cagoule stage. I realise now that it is a fetish. Until I found this site I thought I was the only person with this love of PVC rainwear. I know I am in good company!
rainwear luver

Post by rainwear luver »

I have had a rainwear fetish like many others for as long as I can remember and it can sumtimes be a burden I love the smoothness and comfort safety net feeling wen wearing one of my rubber lined sutes or long macs relationships have and will come and go but the fetish is for life I wouldn't have it any other way myself
nylon4fire

Post by nylon4fire »

As I remember my fetish in Nylon rainwaer started when I got my first quilted hooded Nylon anorak at he age of 8 yeras old. It's brand was lilion and came from Italy. The nylon was a kind of taffetta style, smooth onto the skin and very noisy and rustly when walking around in it. I played a lot with this nylon jacket and pleasured myself with. Later my girlfriends took care to caress and pet me with nylon.
ilikeplastic

Post by ilikeplastic »

I remember as a very young boy (1954) that my uncle had a semi transparent snap front plastic raincoat. I remember at that young age that I would rub my cock on it and can't remember a climax at that young age but something was going on. Uncle even bought me one for myself. NICE. As I got older and into my teen years I was lucky to find an occasional raincoat and had another uncle who also had several coats that I would masturbate with. Was fortunate to be spending the summers and whenever I was alone would pleasure myself with those beautiful raincoats. As time went on and the good plastic all but disappeared I resorted to thrift stores with little success. Luckily I discovered pvc u like and 4 years ago ordered a semi transparent black raincoat. I just disposed of it as it got damaged and ordered a transparent gray raincoat for my pleasure. The snaps were set up for a woman's coat but because I had it made special and longer, plus the plastic feels so darn good, that I am keeping it. I did order another with the studs on the right and very large and very long. The plastic is just as I remember from those olden days and the sex is out of this world.
thepvccoat2013

Post by thepvccoat2013 »

I suppose I'm like most of you on here, My fetish started with My Mothers Long Blue Belted Rukka Raincoat. I would at one point just lay on it but then as I got to mid teens I would wear it to masturbate in. If my parents went out leaving me overnight I would wear it to bed how good did that feel I would wake up hot and sweaty suppose that's why I love sauna suits now? The raincoat has now disappeared. (A shame because I'm sure it would have been valuable now?) After that I started buying Shiny magazine then Rubberist and DFP miss those magazines so much.
When I left home I continued to buy the magazines and other PVC/Transvestite titles and also got myself a clear raincoat and it carries on to this day.
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

Interesting ro read, because it is quite similar to how my fetish began. I was born in the mid 60s and in kindergarden I got a shiny plastic red raincoat with southwester, which had a houndstooth design. It was so soft, very shiny, and noisy and had a strong PVC smell, typical for PVC coats at that time. Nobody worried about plasticizers then. Later I was in ground school and many of my classmates, especially the girls had shiny (cotton backed) or unlined vinyl raincoats, which were available at Woolies, and many other department stores like C&A and others. I was so fascinated about seeing the young girls proudly wearing their shiny raincoats. Many of my classmates also had older sisters who owned raincoats (shiny red, shiny blue, great designs and many fashionable types) and I coulnt wait for the upcoming rainy days, especially in fall and spring.
Later, when I was 16, I strolled around my hometown on a rainy day and I watched a lot of parents and people trying on new raincoats, which were offered in the department stores. A lot of mothers went into the department stores to buy raincoats for her daugthers. So I had the chance to watch many girls at my age trying on the raincoats. Each store had a huge variety of raincoats, in many clours, so the girl had to try on a few coats, and the mothers then commented how nice they looked like. Once I had the chance to watch a mum with her 16 year old daughter to try on the same style of raincoat. A Mom took a shiny blue one, her daughter took a shiny red one, and since it rained hard they kept the coats on when leaving the store, after checkout. The 70ies were heaven, at least for raincoat lovers.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Had it for a long time. Plastic was big back in the fifties and even as a four year old I recall the slick shower curtain in our bathtub. A bit later, grandmother was draped in a long kitchen apron, and I wanted to wear it, so she complied. A couple years later I was given a grey translucent raincoat to wear to school and recall enjoying the swishing and crackling of the firm material on a cold morning. The turning point was when at age 14, I was given a large "bicycle raincoat" to wear to riding to school. Again, it was one of the first imports from Japan, and it was heavy and stiff, but frosty clear. It rustled and crackled all the way to and from school and finally "got the better of me" one evening. Enjoyed that same type of material ever since!
clearpvcmac

Post by clearpvcmac »

Hi, Im fairly new here, been lurking for a while but thought it time to take the plunge

Like many people I think I first became aware of my feelings when I was quite young, I remember going to the seaside with my family and so we could sit on the sand and have our sandwiches two pacamacs were spread on the sand

I always remember that feeling which was so different to anything else I'd ever felt before, as I started to get older I began to understand a little more about these 'strange' feelings and the effect seeing someone dressed in a plastic mac

Jon
pacamac2

Post by pacamac2 »

Like many my attraction to macs started w=early in life and how many of us ask."What was the attraction"

Now I had a plastic mac...my brother also had one but it was my sister"s I was attracted to...also her school gaberdine mac with the wonderful deep hood

And macs designed for the fairer sex is still a great turn on for me...even wearing a darker coloured one when I go out

Most though are for indoor wearing as they are feminine colours including red and pink

My love of macs ..I love all kinds...from plastic ..PVC to the wonderful feel of a nice nylon mac and what a joy to have a site like ebay where there are bargains to be had

Peter
PVCLOVER

Post by PVCLOVER »

My fetish started in the mid 1960s when I was bought a plastic mac to wear on a wet day on holiday. I loved wearing it, and wore it often when we got home. One of the girls in my group of friends also wore a plastic raincoat, and we often played together (innocently, of course!) wearing them. Over the years I loved to see women wearing PVC and plastic, but only in the last few years since I went online and found out where to buy rainwear, have I got back into PVC and plastic. For years I liked nylon cagoules, but my interest in shiny rainwear is stronger than ever, 50 years on!