How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Grundensboy

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by Grundensboy »

Hi there,
Well I was arround 6 when I got a yellow rubber raincoat with a blue zipper. I loved that raincoat because it was so soft, smelled so good and the smooth surface made me feel weird, however a 6yo would decribe it at this age. My sister had a yellow coat which was called "Friesennerz" in Germany. All of my family members had these yellow rubber coats. Later on, I dont know where from, I got a coat in size 2 or 3 which I dressed my teddybear in. I think I loved this raincoat till I was hitting puperty getting rid of everything because I thought to be weird. I could still slap myself for putting all my raincoats I had during childhood away. I guess 1 or 2 years later I got my first raincoat in a home improvement store. A cheap yellow pvc coat. Well today I got wardropes full of raingear. I still got my raincoated teddybear which was a close friend till the age of 12/13. Well, I remember sharing my first sexual experiance with this guy. I also collect children raincoats which was discused in another thread. Blaming all manufacturers why they dont produce them in adult size. Today I like shiny and bright colors together with the the oilskins, yellow raincoats, bibpants and rubberboots which are fortunately on the market for the 100.000 of fishermen, which I dont envy for their jobs, but for the working clothes. =)
Anorak

Post by Anorak »

Hi,
I think my fetish probably began when I was about 2 years old. My mother would take me to see an elderly couple a few doors away and they had an old fashioned wicker shopping basket on wheels which had a smooth plastic liner (I guess it would have been PVC). I would be fascinated with the feel of this liner and would sit there stroking it every time we went round. I think it had a really nice smell to it as well.
A few years later I remember my father buying a new anorak from The Anorak Shop in Poole and I was mesmerised by this garment. One time when alone I put it on, and it felt amazing. I felt so safe and protected in it and the feel of the smooth waterproof fabric wrapped around me was just amazing. I must have been about 5 or 6 and I remember getting an erection, probably the first one I was actually aware of - I had no idea why or what was happening, but I do remember it felt really nice and comforting.
That was the start and with the availability of cagoules and rubber lined waterproofs in the 70's my fetish seemed to develop from there.
A few years ago I wrote a small book about the development of my fetish, called 'My Waterproof Memoirs'.
I now have a vast collection of waterproofs, about 200 garments including jackets, trousers, salopettes, smocks made from PVC, nylon and rubber from a multitude of makers such as Henri Lloyd (my favourite), Peter Storm, Guy Cotten and Helly Hansen.
Raincoat36

Post by Raincoat36 »

I can't really pinpoint a moment I discovered I got turned on by nylon rainwear but I have a few memories of early experiences which looking back make a lot of sense!

Back when I was about 10 or 11 I would hang around with a female neighbour and we would invariably end up playing 'truth or dare' with each other, i think at this point we were both exploring our bodies and growing up at the same time. sometimes it would involve her daring me to kiss her and other innocent things. Quite often I would try and wangle it that she would dare me to put things down my pants (I didnt know what was going on back then but the thought of it would give me an erection). I had a waterproof nylon draw string bag in my room and would more often than not bring that out as a suggestion to be put down my pants. The feel of the cool material as I wrapped it around my erect penis felt amazing. I would sometimes rub it a bit, but never went to full wanking, again I didnt know what that was!

One fine rainy day in Belfast she had come up to my house draped in a lovely yellow pvc rain poncho from Disney land with mockery mouse on the back. We were up in my room with a chest of drawers placed in front of the door to prevent my parents walking in and catching us doing anything we shouldn't be. I coaxed her into allowing me to stuff it down my pants, it felt amazing! The material was cool, soft and supple. It bunched together in my tight underwear around my throbbing cock. The whole time I had no idea why this felt good, it just did!

I went through an odd phase where I would avoid people wearing rainwear in public, it almost grossed me out, I refused to wear a raincoat at all, even if it was pouring, a common occurance here! My family even modelled for a rainwear catalogue once, regatta I believe? An opportunity I ran a million miles from at the time, an opportunity I would snatch at now! Then one day it clicked, I was lying in bed having reached a different stage of sexual maturity and felt like wanking to something new, I rembered I had 2 nylon pack away raincoats under my bed, I began to sweat and shake as I thought about pulling them out and playing with it, I proceeded to slide them out and slip one on and drape the other one over my now throbbing cock, it was the best wank of my newly found sexual adventures!

These days I'm still shy to wear rainwear in public but often enjoy it in private, even sharing my fetish with a former girlfriend who thankfully allowed me to experiment with it! I also still dream of that yellow poncho, and finding a woman who would wear one in the bed room, a guy can dream eh?!
Plasti72

Post by Plasti72 »

Hi
I was probably about 7 when I dreamt that all the teachers in my Primary school were in rubberised raincoats and I was being passed aked along their knees .(1950's)
Then when I was older I went on a school trip "Doon the watter" (Clyde) on a Paddle Steamer .It was a very wet day and all the girls had either see thru plastic raincoats or rubberised raincoats ,
When I was older I had a grey plastic rainwear which I sometimes wore to bed .
Eventually I lost the use of plastic until the 80's when I found them in the shops /and bought a few until they became unfashionable.I ten found PUL and have over the few years bought from them..
Since last year I have been wearing them much more when I have not had to go out.I tried sleeping in them but the were too hot .
I have blue ,red, black and clear and .I do wear the black solid one out when raining.
My only regret is that I don't have a lady friend to share this with.
Scootaloo1

Post by Scootaloo1 »

I was around 4 at the time, and I had a PVC raincoat.

Mine was like the one pictured although the picture is off Google images as I dont' own my old PVC jacket for about 22 years, I loved the way it felt and found them fascinating and liked them ever since.

My mother threw mine away and bought me a cagoule, I remember that day in detail. I remember even suggesting it, but not really wanting to get rid of my PVC jacket and having days where I’d look through where we used to keep coats in the house in the hope it might still be somewhere.

These days cagoules are part of my fetish, but I hated them as a kid. I felt embarrassed wearing them, I found them deeply unfashionable and didn’t like the way they felt or looked. And that was when I was a 5 year old, and I’m a guy who was even less fashion conscious than I am now, which isn’t much.

I don't know how the cagoule fascination started, I think I found them sort of cute and weird in a way. As for the longer running PVC/vinyl coat fetish I have my early story but I don't know the deep subconscious reason why I have a thing for them.
Scootaloo1

Post by Scootaloo1 »

I was around 4 at the time, and I had a PVC raincoat.

Mine was like the one pictured although the picture is off Google images as I dont' own my old PVC jacket for about 22 years, I loved the way it felt and found them fascinating and liked them ever since.

My mother threw mine away and bought me a cagoule, I remember that day in detail. I remember even suggesting it, but not really wanting to get rid of my PVC jacket and having days where I’d look through where we used to keep coats in the house in the hope it might still be somewhere.

These days cagoules are part of my fetish, but I hated them as a kid. I felt embarrassed wearing them, I found them deeply unfashionable and didn’t like the way they felt or looked. And that was when I was a 5 year old, and I’m a guy who was even less fashion conscious than I am now, which isn’t much.

I don't know how the cagoule fascination started, I think I found them sort of cute and weird in a way. As for the longer running PVC/vinyl coat fetish I have my early story but I don't know the deep subconscious reason why I have a thing for them.
iluvyellowraincoats

Post by iluvyellowraincoats »

I think mine started because I never had a yellow raincoat or rain hat when I was a kid. My friends did, and I used to ask to wear theirs all the time. They let me, but wanted it back when it started to rain. I've just started to wear my raincoat, rain pants and rain boots out in public, finally got the courage up, and I must say, I feel great! I'm no longer one of these people running so I don't get wet. I'm the one parking the further eat away from the shops and slowly walking to them...I even wear them when I'm shopping as its a hassle carrying shopping and a raincoat. So far, I've had no negative comments or funny looks...I just love the sound the rain makes on my rain coat and rain hat...gets me a tad excited! I just wish that my husband who I love dearly, shared my enthusiasm for raincoats.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

My love of rainwear rainmacs etc started late in life (19 years old)

It was when I first bought my then girlfriend who was then18 her first PVC Mac from the local C&A.
A thick transparent blue long mac that was just hanging on a rail with various other colours.
She was not with me when I bought it so was a little surprised when I handed her a carrier bag with the heavy mac in it.

This was in a shopping centre at 7pm at night when it was quiet. As she took the blue mac from the bag I found myself becoming excited and I didn't know why!
As she opened the mac out it dropped down and she quickly unfolded it to it's full length.

I think she was unsure if she should wear the mac or carry it folded over her arm. She choose the later as we started too walk through the shopping centre. (Yes I was disappointed!)
But as we came too the exit she had second thoughts. Quickly putting the new mac on as we went through the automatic doors.

Since we had met it had started too rain.

As she fastened the poppers on the mac it was tight round her making her breasts more pronounced as she was just wearing a thin dress.
God she looked sexy in the blue PVC!

More excitement on my part! As we walked Her bottom swayed and I could not resist stroking her bottom over the mac.
The mac was so so soft over her bottom it was unbelievable! And it just moulded too her curves.
Just touching the mac caused excitement as we walked together and it was a good job she could not see the bulge that she was causing!

As we walked in that shower I was hoping she would put the mac's hood up but instead she put her arm round my back and shared my umbrella that I had bought with me.

And that I think was the beginning of my love of rainwear.
Leshampstead

Post by Leshampstead »

It started when was very young, in the late sixties. A neighbour often wore a turquoise leather coat which was shiny, soft and made a lovely creaking noise. She used to sit me on her lap while wearing the coat. Later we moved and most of my mothers friends wore PVC or leather coats. Ever since I've loved seeing ladies wear PVC or leather.
iso4287

Post by iso4287 »

First of all I would like to apologize for my English, because it is not my first language. I hope all of you understand and excuse my grammatical errors.
When I was a child (about 4 years old, in the 80s) my mother always put my PVC raincoat on me, buttoned it up and pulled a raincoat hood up on rainy days. I got strange feelings in my plastic raincoat and always pulled the hood down and unbuttoned it. She was not happy about it at all and always buttoned it up. Since my 9 years I used only umbrella.
Time goes past and for my 12. birthday I got a nice present (rollerblades) and I wanted to try it out ASAP, but weather was rainy and a forecast was not optimistic for next few days. Therefore I started looking for a solution. Umbrella wasn’t got idea. Then I remember for the PVC raincoats from previous years and tool a look in a cupboard for them. Underneath of all clothes I found two PVC raincoats. A green one belonged to my brother (he used it for school trips few years before) and red semi-transparent one belonged to my sister. Both were in good condition, but no more in use. Because I was in that time home alone I ran to bedroom and put the green plastic raincoat on and pulled a hood up, but there were no the cord of drawstring and a wind can blow it back off my head. Therefore I decided to try the red raincoat. I put it on, butted up, pulled up the hood and fastened the drawstring of the hood. I started to smell the raincoat and it was very nice. The material of the raincoat was smooth and combination of smell and rustle of the raincoat made me aroused (first time in my life). In first moment I was confused how can I be aroused by raincoat, but in next few seconds I felt so good and safe/protected in it that I ejaculated. Since this moment I used every time when I was home alone to put the raincoat on and enjoy the feelings. After two years my mother found the raincoats in the cupboard and throw it away because they were “too small for all of us”.
After next few years I saw a pic of girl in PVC raincoat on internet and started looking for a PVC hooded raincoat. I realized that I like to see girls/women in PVC raincoats as well. I was pretty surprised when I found a company which produced the plastic raincoats in my hometown and I bought 10 PVC hooded raincoats. Unfortunately those raincoats were not a good quality and in three years were gone.
I take every single opportunity when it’s raining to wear my PVC raincoat (fastened poppers, hood pulled up and the cord of the drawstring hood properly tied in place) wherever I go. Unfortunately here in middle of Europe doesn’t rain too much.
Couple of colleagues (all of them were women) saw me in my PVC raincoat and some of them realized that raincoats are better to rain protection than umbrellas. One colleague (woman) I disclosed that she really like to raincoats and ask me where she can buy a one. I showed her a webpage with raincoats and umbrellas, but after a little chat we arranged that I give her one. What I did. Some people (women mostly) see me in my mac say “nice raincoat”, but sometimes in ironic tone in their voices.